Laces and Denim

12:12 PM

It's been a while since I've posted a girly outfit here. Thanks to OASAP for sending me a girly top! Now I'm girly girly again! ;) And oh, these photos were taken just earlier after I attended mass. First time in a long time to post an outfit post in the same day that it was taken. Hihi. I'm forever late mag-blog! ;p


Photos taken at Ateneo. Ateneans! Can you guess where this place is? ;)

Top: OASAP | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Melissa

Built my outfit with this Lace Embellished Shoulder Turndown Collar Cotton Shirt from OASAP. I really love this top! with the lace embellised shoulder and the knot thingy at the bottom. So girly! Thanks OASAP

Rings from Yen's Butingthings. DIY pearl bracelet.

Thrifted tulle skirt.

Bow hair clip from Maica. Soul sis! :*

Parisian bag from my cousin! Thanks cous for this! :>

Melissa wedges



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe