Free-Spirited

10:43 AM


So sorry for being away for more than two weeks? I've been really uninspired to blog lately. Maybe with my busy schedule, and also with personal issues. No, I don't have a life-and-death situation right now. I've been just thinking a lot of my career. I'm really in the dilemma right now. To employ or to start my own business? To continue fashion or to find something else? Do I really have a future in these? What do I really want? or just pursue what I would need?



Few days from now, I'll say goodbye to my third year in college. I have to prepare myself now to my last year in college! Yes, I'm that old even though I don't look that old. After a year from now, I'll be in the real world... and I know I have to start making my decisions now for my future.  These things made me ..I don't know, a little disturbed? or more like nervous! but there's also that excitement. Hmm? Anxiousness..


But hey! I found these photos from last year, just two months ago, from my photo shoot with a great photographer Jan Keifer Jaim.  My styling for this photoshoot is Boho. Boho style is known for loose, flowy silhouttes, environmentally conscious clothing, ethnic jewelries, warm, earthy color tones, and most of all, being free-spirited! Free-spirited people are someone who isn't weighed down by the troubles of everyday life, is always themselves regardless of the situation and lives life to the full. Not restricted by other people's opinions. Ha! I remember myself being like that! and I just found my free-spirited self again when I found these photos!


Keifer is a really great photographer. Well, you can see that in these photos right? He uses both digital and film cameras, if I'm not mistaken. He's friendly when I first met him in the internet, but quite shy in person. But you can live with it. He takes just really few shots, which I find new because I used to take a lot of shots when I do outfit shots just to have 5 usable shots. Hee~ But Keifer noticeably knows what he's doing. I noticed that he doesn't talk much, but as a model, you would feel he knows what he is doing and just trust him with he's work.


And ta-da! I'm so happy with the result! My peg for my second outfit in Keifer's shoot is country! Taylor Swift-ish with the guitar. Yea~ with the log cabins in the background! I feel so happy with these photos! I love them to bits! I've always dreamt to have a photo shoot with a guitar. Hihi. Thanks to Keifer who made this happen!


Anyhoo, Keifer also does collaborations, portfolio, conceptual, artistic, advertisement and commercial work. Just contact him thru his blog.


I hope you all liked this comeback post! Hopefully, I'll get back to my weekly blogging again. I have a lot of unposted outfit photos! Better process them now, and feed you with my fashion! Thanks for still reading my blog. You don't know how I really appreciate it. Really. :')

xx, Jamie

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Uyyyy si Yen may natutunan ki Ate Daf! Hahahaha dami mo nasabi ohh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Danica!!! Thanks to ACP blogging topic! Haha. Super effective ni Ate Daf! *u*

      Delete
  2. This is a very interesting post, Jamie! Learned more about you. I say take one thing at a time, and then decide which one to actively pursue. :)By the way, I'm really glad you learned something from me. Hihihi. :">

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ate Daf! I really learned and realized a lot! You really suited in that topic! ;)

      Delete
  3. Boho and Country style ♥ Love this soul sis!! like, suuuper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very you, Soul Sissy! I feel like you're really my soul sissy right now. Haha :)) ;*

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe