Ombrehemian

11:00 PM


Ooh~ I'm wearing pants! Hihi. I was supposed to wear this super summery pants on our supposed-to-be trip to Misibis last summer, but yeah- unfortunately, we were not able to go because of mismatched schedules. Thanks to A-Fash's theme last week! Ombre~ *u*


Almost forgot that I have this pretty top from Paradise Treats! Thank God I found it again 'cause it really suits my pink ombre pants! Some of my classmates even thought that I was wearing a jumpsuit!

Decided to go bohemian on my outfit again. (See what I did on the title above? Ombre + Bohemian = Ombrehemian!~ K. haha) I really like the bohemian style 'cause it's really comfy and I can really feel that I'm free-spirited! Hee~

Top: Paradise Treats | Pants: Thrifted | Heels: Parisian | Bag: Esprit
Ring: Cutie Patooties
Can you recognize the bow on my ring? Hee~ Yes! It's the bow on my banner! ;) Thanks to Cutie Patooties to this personalized bottle cap ring! *u*

Bag: Esprit
Heels: Parisian 

Please check out A-Fash's page for more updates on us! ;)
We're still open new members! It doesn't matter if you're not yet a blogger, as long as you're a fashionista and an Atenean! We'll just help you on your fashion platforms when you're already a member. *wink* Please send us a member request here.
Hope you like this post and my styling today!
God bless, everyone! Keep looking on the brighter side!
xx, 
Jamie

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Lovin the laidback vibe! I dig your Esprit bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee.. It's my mom's actually! Haha! Thank you Ate J! Miss yah~ :*

      Delete
  2. Nice pants! I can't believe those are thrifted. I badly want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pants!

    http://spotonmagdalena.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants, ate Jamie! So cute! :))

    https://theangelictwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look! especially your pants!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! nice idea! ombrehemian <3

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i adore your pants! lovely blog you have here!

    xx toni www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe