Sparkling Galaxy

8:00 PM


It's the second to the last wash day of the year! And Christmas is fast approaching too! So A-Fash decided to go sparkly this week!!


But instead of wearing glittery and sequined clothes, I decided to go sparkly by wearing a galaxy-print leggings from ROMWE! Ahh~ Isn't this just adorable? Can really make you on the spotlight without much effort! ..and not to mention can make people touch your legs too! lol :))


Top: OASAP | Leggings: ROMWE | Wedges: Melissa


Decided to pair it up with my favorite sheer chiffon blouse from OASAP! I'll never get tired of saying, this has the cutest bow knot back detail!! *u*


Rainbow chain bracelet from Mel's Collection.


Added a DIY sparkly ring to add more justice to the theme.


I was supposed to wear glittered stilettos for that day, but because of the rainy weather, I opted to wear this jelly wedges to be more appropriate. Matchy matchy color and bow with my OASAP top!


With my A-Fash sissies! and also with our Sassy Pink Shoppe tote bags! Thanks Ate Juvy for these!



BTW, we had this photoshoot last 12.12.12! Well, maybe 12.12.12 was a really lucky day, because it was for us!! A famous Ateneo brand, IgKnight, just invited A-Fash to do a collaboration with them! You should watch out for that!! ;)



 IgKnight was also asking people that day about their 12.12.12 wishes. And do you know what A-Fash wrote? "Sana everyday, wash day!" Haha Yes! We'd be really happy if that will happen! Fact: We're the only Ateneo school which still have uniforms! lol. Well, I'm really hoping for that. Before I graduate, at least!!


So yeah, did I sparkle enough for you? Don't forget to leave a comment! ;)


Shop at OASAP here!
Like A-Fash Facebook page here.
and IgKnight's page here.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Especially the last photo! you look so pretty!

      Delete
    2. Hee.. Thank you so much, Jen! *insert kilig face here* loljk ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the Oasap top and Romwe leggings Yen! :)

    -Ate Joyce
    http://francesandflair.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo, Jamie!!!!! The leggings look gorgeous as well <3

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings!! *hearts* And the bow top, of course! So pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so prettyyy!! <3 I love your leggings! <3 :)

    http://miladyeka.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe