Flashback 2012

9:54 PM


Decided to compile all my looks this 2012!! Noticed how I've changed a lot within just a year? It's kinda fun doing this because I realized how I improved my styling. I also learned this year to get out of my comfort zone, and try different styles too. Boho, classic, boyish, swagger, indie, glam, and still, a lot of girly style~ just in a different way, like girly in a pants, not just skirts! And hey, I got my hair chopped off, too! ;)

I've been really thankful for this year too because of my sponsors! Thank you for making my blog full of your pretty clothes and accessories! Hope you'd all still support me this 2013, and I wish there will be more sponsors next year! Hee~
For my photographers this year too! Thanks for all the wonderful photos! *u*

And thanks, of course, to all of my readers and followers! It's been really hard transferring from Tumblr to Blogspot. I thought I might lose some readers, but it didn't happen. Because just now, I just hit 6,000+ pageviews within just 2 months that I've been here in blogspot! And I also reached rank 49 in topblogs.com this year! I know, it's not that far, but it's really a big thing for me. Somehow, inspired me more in my fashion and blogging. I promise to step up this 2013 and feed you with pretty posts every time I blog! 
A big, big thanks to all of you for my wonderful 2012!

xx, Jamie

P.S. May I ask, which style do you like most in me? Just so I know. Hee~

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow! I wish I have that much too! Happy new year, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year too! Hope you post more this 2013! Swear, your blog's awesome!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Happy new year to you too, Mish! xx

      Delete
  3. You really improved a lot Ate Jamie and I know you and your blog will be more successful this year. God bless!! :)

    ♥♥♥Btw, Join my international giveaway on my blog.
    http://amanda-paredes.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwe! Thank you so much Amanda! Thanks for being one of my loyal readers! >:*< God bless you too. May you have a great 2013 too!! <3

      Hey! How'd you get a Romwe giveaway? Haha. Yes sure I'll join!! ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe