Striking on Laces

7:59 PM


Late post! Just a quick outfit post because I'm still in hell week right now. I sincerely apologize for not posting for weeks! Ever since the school started again, I've been really busy with school stuffs and extra-curricular stuffs, and I'm not even finished with them yet! Well, just to update my blog. I'll feed you with this super late post from November! lol


This shoot was photographed by the Oragon Photographers Association! I was so surprised when I arrived in the A-Fash's shoot location, there were a lot of photographers! I really felt like a star! Hahaha. Thank you so much Mr. Xeres Gagero and the rest of the team!

Top & Wedges: Thrifted | Pants: Greenhills


Our theme for this week was Laces! I opted to wear something  simple and just let this lace top do all the talking. Don't you think this looks really classy and cute? *u* Reminds me of Blair also when she's in casual outfit. :3


My super favorite ring from Fingertip Accessories! This reminds me so much of Cardcaptor Sakura! That was really my favorite anime show when I was a kid, I so love Sakura and Tomoyo! *u*




And yes, with the rest of the A-Fash! Hey hey, A-Fash has guy members too! And in this shoot, one male member was able to come! ;) Watch out for more blog posts with A-Fash! 



P.S. You can still join my giveaway!



P.P.S. I'm selling my $20 coupon from ROMWE! It's like 820 in PhP. But I'm just selling it for just PhP600! You can really buy a lot in ROMWE in just $20, swear! *u*
 Contact me if you're interested! ;)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your top is really good find, Jamie! Suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the back detail of your top, Jamie! Gives a nice silhouette. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be missing a key opportunity if you neglect to promote your treatment protocol with contact lens wearers. Very nice
    Contact Lenses Central

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing post!!! I see so many articles with poorly written content that this one is refreshing. It’s great to know there are people that can write well and get their point across. Keep it up!!! Better check me to grab out $1 web hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe