White Not

4:53 PM


A-Fash’s theme last week was White Out. But err~ I what I have is not so whitey, hence the title lol. I kinda ran out of clothes because I wasn’t able to go home in my hometown for almost a month. Anyhoo, sorry for the haggard face! Senior year is really hard, there are more extra-curricular activities than ever! Or it’s just me? I just really want to make the most of my last year in Ateneo. I’m not quite sure if I’ll miss studying, but I’m real sure that I’m gonna miss Ateneo, especially my A-Fash! :’)

Top & Pants: Thrifted | Shoes: Garage Sale

Ring: Forever 21 | Necklace: Personalized Accessories
I think it’s my first time to post this necklace on my blog? Yee! My blog name on a necklace! Isn’t it cool? I usually wear this necklace when I perform. Sort of a good luck charm! *wink* Thanks Personalized Accessories

Garage Sale floral shoes
(L-R) Pam, Kae, Danica, ME~, Sofia & Juvy
My A-Fash sissies! Some of the members were kinda busy that day so it’s just us in this group photo. Hee~ Don’t we look so angelic in this photo? We’re glowinggg~


Photos taken by Mark Anthony Yap

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” 
― Coco Chanel

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i love the necklace :) will check out their site now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants! So you.


    http://annedistylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes, to totally me! Hihi. Thanks, Genevieve! <3

      Delete
  3. Your necklace is so cool! I like it :) Anyway, its great that you have an org called A fash, I wish we have such group here on our town.
    By the way, your outfit stand out among the rest, coz' its not too plain for white <3 thumbs up!

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :"> You can always make your own! A-Fash started by just wishing that I also have a group of fashionista friends, whom I could also share the same passion for fashion. ;)

      Delete
  4. I love your pants!

    http://spotonmagdalena.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you have to be so pretty in your every post? -_-


    Envious Sam of http://theclothesfreak.blogspot.com/

    Love you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi nomooon.. Stapeeet.. HAHAHA. Thank you Saaam! >:D<

      Delete
  6. Sayang wala kang all white. This is my favorite theme so far, I love the group shot, you guys look so classy and clean. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look like endorsers of a detergent soap nga daw eh. Haha. Thank you, Ate D! <3

      Delete
  7. me jealous of your floral pants!So girly!
    It's so you! :))

    xx Pam
    http://pamreazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your pants <3 saan mo nahanap? :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe