Dead Girl

9:45 AM


While I am very tired and sleepless because of midterm exams and intramurals, preparing for a blog post was not really an option for me this past few weeks. It's already the 3rd quarter of the month, yet I was just able to post two blog posts here. Thanks to the ready-to-post photos of my photographers! Hihi.
Here's the 2nd set of photos I've told you in this post. Our 2nd theme was vintage. Glad that I've found a 50s dress in my closet! Mom is also a fan of vintage clothes, that's why I have a couple of it. Wore my red mary janes, matched a red bow belt, and accessorized with pearls, and I'm vintage-y ready to go! 


My photographer, Paul, actually loved my horror Japanese dead girl pose here. So he made me do it again, regarding that we're shooting inside a cemetery! Haha!

And here's a shot with my co-A-Fash member, Alan. Can you make a story out of it?

Quick blog post from a sleepless girl right here! lol Thanks once again for my photographers in this shoot!

Credits to:
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Creepy nung location sa 2nd photo! Ehem! Bagay kayo ni Alan! lol! COMBO for the shoes!:)

    http://patrekseason.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuya Patrick!! ;)
      Hahaha. Natawa naman ako sa bagay kami ni Alan! Haha =))

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe