Eccentric

10:24 PM

Another out of this world shoot with my good friend, Paul Echano. We shot this at a small rock island in Bicol. Yes, I conquered my fear of riding boats for this. For the love of photography and blogging! Haha kidd! I've been wanting to wear this outfit for a long time now, but if I knew that the place would be this magical (it's like we're in Jeju island), I'd wear a more appropriate outfit! Haha but I also wanted to break the mainstream island outfits, and we wanted to wear our matching sporty striped socks, so yeah.. talk about being eccentric~

More than the shoot, I actually enjoyed just sitting and enjoying the wind on my face and the beautiful view. We were actually lucky to get a view of the sunset while we're on the boat ride to home. It was breathtaking..

If you're wondering who's this gorg lady beside me, she's my co-A-Fash member, Didi of Frances and Flair. I'm currently catching up with my backlogs. This shoot was done last February, so if you're a follower of Paul (a must-follow photo blogger!), maybe you've seen these photo a long time ago. lol Still have lots of summer outfits/getaways to post! Keep visiting! xx


Photography by Paul Echano

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Stunning Photos! :)


    http://thesweeteranna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All credits to Paul Echano for the great photos! Hihi. Thanks for visiting my blog, Anna! xx

      Delete
  2. Where is this island? Hihi. Lovely photos as always :)

    xx Jem

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cuuute :"D where did u get your top!! <3

    Dollified Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head-to-toe thrifted! Except for the socks, it's from F21. ;)
      Thanks for visiting my blog, Guennie! <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Taking a visit on your blog now! <3

      Delete
  5. Your photos and the location are definitely refreshing! Good thing you're doing stuff with your co-bloggers :)

    VernaBytes | style blog by Verna Abril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Bianca! Thanks for this visit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photography! :)
    And you and your friend looks cute together

    http://thechameleonfancy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe