Campbell's Plaid

11:28 AM

Before anything else, I'd like to say that I hope everyone's doing fine here in the Philippines. Our country just got hit by the strong typhoon, Glenda. Our hometown got hit too, and I saw the aftermath of it just yesterday and it was frightening. I've been wide awake when this scary typhoon hit us, and I never stopped praying. We're so lucky that all of us stayed safe and dry, and I hope everyone's okay too. I hope my readers from the other countries (if I do have any) give a little help by praying too. It really does help.
---

 It's been a while since I last blog an outfit post! I've been trying new things like lifestyle and food blogging (which I apparently haven't blogged all yet), and I'm honestly enjoying it. Because, uhh.. FOOD! Haha just kidding. And apparently, I don't have a photographer here in my hometown, so yeah. Expect more of this background on my outfit posts in this blog.

This is what I wore on the grand opening of Bigg's Diner in our hometown. I got invited to participate as one of their bloggers. You can read all about it here.

I don't really know what to wear on these kind of events. I thought of wearing something blogger-ish casual, but not over the top. Striking but still comfy, so I can move around to cover the event. And here's what I've decided to wear!

A printed muscle tee from Romwe.

A pair of jeans, added a plaid button-down on my waist for a more detailed look. 

A pair of platform sneakers to give my outfit more attitude, but without sacrificing comfort! A very light houndstooth tote bag that can fit my life in it, including my humongous camera!

Kept my accessorizing simple with this Forever 21 holographic chain bracelet.

So what do you think of this outfit, guys? Yay or nay? Leave your comments below! ^_^


WHAT I WORE
Muscle Tee: Romwe
Jeans: Herbench
Plaid Button-down: Thrifted
Houndtooth Tote Bag: SM Dept Store
Bracelet: Forever 21
Platform Creepers: Thrifted



You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love the whole outfit! So stylish! May I know where you got those shoes? It's cute! :)


    xo,
    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shayne! Got my shoes from a thrift store here in our place. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! <3
      Now checkin out your blog! ;)

      Delete
  3. Stay safe lady! You look beautiful! Lots of prayers for your country <3

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this campbells shirt! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear it dear, I wish everything's fine now. And you wear amazing outfit, love the top and how you chanelling it with red plaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everything's slowly going back to normal. We still don't have power supply tho. Thank you, Rin! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  6. yay for the outfit.. it looks like something I would pull off to uni :) thanks for dropping by at our little blog hehe

    http://bohemianbrighties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit reminds me so much of the movie The Breakfast Club. Idk why. Love the coolness of this whole outfit. :)

    xx Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't watched that movie yet! I googled it. lol maybe it's because of the charming guy there wearing red plaid too! hihi.

      Thanks for dropping by Ate Daf! <3

      Delete
  8. In love with this look! I'm so jelly with that platform shoes!

    x
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe