Dusk Dreamer

12:22 AM

Had a shoot again with my magnificent photographer Paul Echano a few weeks back! Wasn't really a good day for a shoot because it was freakin' cold and a little bit rainy outside, but I still like how the photos turned out! The color of dusk in a rainy day~

Top: Forever 21 | Panda Cap, Skort, Platform Sneakers: Thrifted
Built my outfit on my new favorite denim skort. Paired with my adorable Forever 21 midriff top. Swear, it was freakin' cold that day that I almost lost the courage to take off my thick sweaters for the shoot. Haha. Oh, for the love of fashion blogging~ And thanks to thigh high socks for keeping me warm and cute also! :3

As usual, the shoot was great and I got to meet some awesome friends of Paul also! The shoot was actually their barkada’s shoot. I’m just a "saling pusa," (or should I say "saling panda?" lololol omg get the joke? hahahashtag sabaw~) on their shoot. They went out for a shoot because they need to change their display photos on Facebook. Awesome people. I mean, who else does that? lol They also happened to be my blog readers, and artsy people as well! which is extra awesome. I srsly had a blast! (Love you, guys! hihi)

As of the moment, I'm balancing all my academic and extra-curricular stuff, and I'm doing my best to make the most of my remaining college days. So yeah, I'm super duper busy lately. But of course, blogging is still on my list! I'm pushing it. Doing my best to do just everything. Hee~ 
Well, I hope you're having a blast and making the most of your life too! ..and I hope to see your name givin' some love on the comment box also! Hihi
Much love, Jamie 


Photography by Vincent Paul Echano


You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Lucky you, you have someone to take your photos. Me, I'm suffering from taking my own with my ever best buddy tripod. Anyway, I just found your blog and its amazing. I've been looking for Filipino blogger for quite some time already. Btw, loving this look. You look gorgeous and the curve of your bod fits the top and your denim skort. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous too. Are you graduating too? Goodluck on both of your academic and extra-curricular stuff. :)

    Keep in touch!

    Ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I also shoot by myself sometimes! Hihi. Lucky I have the best photographer friends. Hee. Thank you so much! Glad you appreciated everything. ;)
      Yes, I'm graduating this March. Best of luck on you also! <3

      Delete
  2. Ang patootie. Excited to experience 'Echano Photography'. LOL

    -Didi (http://francesandflair.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon Didi! I think Paul has the best plan na for our shoot! Hihi

      Delete
  3. i love the top

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang ganda mo talaga ate jamie plus your sidebar photo ♥♥ ^^ I miss reading your posts medyo busy na kasi ngayong college :( Hope to meet you really soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe, thank you Amanduuuh! I missed you! Haha. Seems like a long time! ;)
      Best luck on your college life! I'm a month away on finishing it! WOOT! *u*

      Delete
  5. So sexy im so inggit hahaha. I love the photos, keep it up ♥

    http://steal-thestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You changed your blog layout :) Lovin' your style even more.

    Steffi x steffiromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe! Glad you liked it!!! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  7. You look dang smokin' in here, ate Jamie! And oh, I looove the edgier, more mature feel of your new layout.

    XO, RemoTheJerk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi. *flattered* Thank you so much, Remo!! :>

      Delete
  8. Love this look!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it girl!!
    I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back ♥

    xx

    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    http://www.facebook.nl/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your waist is so maliit!! :( Soooo sexy. Love your red top & new layout ♥

    X, Trish
    trishcaning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! Super like Jaime! <3 <3 <3

    xoxo
    Sabie

    http://iamsabiefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that red top! The color is so divine <3 And that hat is super cute.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the subtle kind of sexiness! Love your top! :)

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic
    Click here to join my Valentine's Day blog giveaway!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ang sexy mo girl!!! And, ang ganda tlg ni Paul magtake ng photos. ♥

    Anyway, bet ko ang style shift mo girl. I was used to seeing you all so girly, lagi nakaskirt. Pero ngayon kahit ano kebs mo na. hihi miss you! See you on the 16th. ♥

    Danica of http://unbreakablestyle.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice look! I love your shoes. Wish I could pull off something like this. Enjoy your remaining college days. Make the most out of it!


    -AnDi

    annedistylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liked how you described it! Thank you, Ysabel! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe