Bæsic

3:49 AM

Who would’ve thought that basics would be such a big trend someday? I wasn’t really able to anticipate it! Few years back, fashion was all about over-the-top dressing, unexpected color blocking, excessive accessorizing and prints-on-prints! 

But now, it’s all about that blacks and whites and everything in between!

This outfit’s one of the few monochromatic outfits here in my blog. I got really inspired by what I am mostly seeing in Instagram now. Baesics. I mean, basics. 

It’s amazing how these two colors can shout simplicity and classiness at the same time. Pairing it with red lips can go a long way too!

Another big trend right now also, is pairing sneakers with everything. With everything, I mean everything! Even dresses and long skirts like what I am wearing here. 

I got inspired from the outfits I’ve seen in Tokyo last autumn. It looked weird to me at first because it doesn’t really look balanced to me as a whole outfit. They also opt to wear crumpled mid-leg socks to their midi skirts + sneakers combo. 

But what’s amazing about Japanese fashionistas is that they look always put up in whatever that they’re wearing. Be it over-sized top + over-sized bottoms and countless layerings. *slightly exaggerating* I’ll forever be amazed... *u*

On the other note, I'll be attending the CaLee Shoppe Boutique Showroom Opening today, March 14 at 10am. And one of the brands that will be selling in that showroom is La Belle Fille! The same brand of the top I am wearing here. *wink*

If my blog post is on time on sharing this news to you, you can come with me to the opening of the CaLee Shoppe Boutique Showroom later at 10am! If not, well.. you can always go there on business hours and grab every chic items you'd like! They're located at Door 2 Pavilion 6, Panganiban Drive, Naga City. Hope to get to bump into you there! ^_^


WHAT I AM WEARING:
Sheer Top: La Belle Fille
Midi Skirt: Thrifted
Sneakers: Nike Air
Eyewear: Tokyo Bay
On My Lip: Mac Ruby Woo
Rings: Forever 21


PHOTOGRAPHY:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love basic pieces! That midi skirt is pretty I can't believe it's thrifted! Great haul! Hehe! :) And btw, the first photo made me think you were 16-17 years old! Sorry, you look so young lang kasi. Hehe. I'm just one year older than you! Haha. And I feel like I look so old! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe