Fresh Mint x ACP

10:52 AM

Late post! :p 

Last February 27, Ateneo de Naga conducted one of my favorite events in the university, the ACP! or also known as Alternative Class Program where every Atenean are able to have a break in their regular classes and attend a their chosen topic instead. Sports, literature, film, photography, blogging, music, fashion, etc. Every student shall only attend one topic for the day, but as an always=a-rule-breaker-during-ACP I am, I attended two topics! (like I always do every sem! hihihi) *u*

(sorry for low quality photos! lighting is kinda sucky inside the classrooms!)

The first topic that I attended was I DREAM to set up a vogue of clothing style with Mr. Randz Manucom! This ACP's theme was Electric Dreams which focused on sparking up our dreams, which I think Randz Manucom did well. He talked mostly about his life and how he got to where he is now. He's kind of interesting. He's no model, stylist, photographer, nor a student of fashion or arts (as it says in his blog), yet he made it to the fashion industry! He currently works at Metro Magazine. Awesome. Well, his story's really kind of inspiring, and I really had fun hearing his talk. He's a little talkative, but still makes sense! ;) 
We also had a little activity (which explains the 2nd photo), a dress up game! Fashion challenge! Style a model with just a piece of cloth and one necklace, and my group won the 2nd place, yay!


The second talk I attended was all about blogging (which I always do attend! hihi) with Ms. Daphne Benosa! She has been a friend for a while now, but this was just the first time we finally met. I adore her blog, both contents and photos! (Check out her blog post about her ACP experience here) She's a member of Bicol Fashion Bloggers too, but she's based in Manila. Her talk was fun and very informative. I got to learn more about her and.. about myself too! Her talk indeed inspired me to continue blogging and do even better! ;)

Photographed by Chad Versoza | with Daphne Benosa and Danica Salazar

I was lucky enough to be photographed by Mr. Chad Versoza (on film!), who happens to be Ate Daphne's boyfriend. He was also there for the ACP to talk about photography. Well, what can I say, this couple is a really great match. A fashion blogger and a photographer!


Because it's one of my most favorite events in our university, I decided to wear something blogger-ish that requires me to stand out and stand tall! Hihi. I always wear something special during the ACP because I got to meet some awesome people in the event. Ateneo never fails to invite awesome speakers every sem! My favorites are David Guison, Vern Enciso, and Mango Red!

Top & Skirt: Thrifted | Wedges & Bag: OASAP

Chain Collar Necklace: Yen's Butingthings
This is still available on my shop! Check out the whole chain collection here.

Heart ring & Bracelet w/cute charms: Cutie Patooties | Skull Bracelet: CaLee Shoppe
Bag: OASAP
Wedges: OASAP
---

P.S. You can still join my Cutie Patooties giveaway! Join here.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. <3 your outfit Yen! <3 Pastels :))

    http://pamreazon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this post, Jamie! LOL. I'm into polka dots these days and I really like your skirt. Such a cute outfit! I hope I inspired you even just a little. <3

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha. Sorry for the late post!! XD Thank you Ate Daf! and yes, you really did inspire me! I learned more about myself because of your talk. I realized the reason why I blog. and I've been putting more words in my blog posts now! Hihi. :3

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! Soon, when I go to college in like a year or two, I wish the ACP will still be there! I'm planning to go to Ateneo for college :))

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://maiacristianne.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award-yey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you, Maia! I really appreciate it! *u* Oh, sure you'll still experience ACP when you go to college. ACP is too cool for Ateneo to remove it! Haha XD Sure you'll enjoy it! ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the whole outfit, Yen! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe