Half Alive

10:44 PM


Yes, I'm still alive. Half alive. And boredom is killing me. I'm stuck in our house. I got no one to talk to (I mean, I'm the only one here in our house in my generation)Sucky internet connection! Haven't played piano for a long while (I'm badly needing music! Ugh). I miss my friends. I miss dressing up and going out. Urgh...
/I'm feeling such a badass hearing myself ranting. Ugh/


Anyway, I'm just feeling kinda lost. I think. I've been thinking about my future a lot, since the vacation started. Hmm, I think I'm just not used with myself being not so productive. I think I've just spent a month doing nothing worthy. This is just not so me. *sigh*

Heart ring from Cutie Patooties


Anywhoo, I've decided to spend the rest of my summer vacation with my hobby, photography. And I decided to start with myself x flowers earlier before the sun goes down. Yay! I'm finally back with taking photos! Thanks to Keifer for fixing/cleaning my Canon camera+lens! I got a few scheduled shoots in these coming weeks. I can't hide my excitement! Finally, something worthy. I guess.

Thanks to Sam Abiog for my pretty floral headband! *hugs*

Half alive, half dead. But I prefer using half alive.. Hmm, optimism here!

I'm feeling half alive but I know one day 
 You and I will be free
 To live and die by our own rules
Free..
- Secondhand Serenade

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ate Jamie, I've just realized that you look like Kryz Uy! Haha! Wala lang. Parang hawig. Hihi. ;> ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's the first time that I got that compliment! Really? Hihi. Thank you Abi! *u*

      Delete
  2. Pareho pala kayo may bangs ni kryzzie! haha! Medyo magkamukha na nga kayo.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? Maybe just the bangs and chinita eyes? Haha. Thank you Kuya Patrick! :)) *u*

      Delete
  3. I love those bougainvillea photos! When you posted them on Facebook I thought it was a wallpaper. Really cute :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Glad that you appreciated it! *u*

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe