Cats and Roses

8:09 PM


I’ve been wanting to wear this floral skirt from Maldita’s Stop for a long time now, but when I saw this cat tights at Romwe, I knew I had to wear these two lovely items together!! So yeah, I waited for the tights first before I could wear the skirt. Hihi~ but I think, it’s really worth the wait because I really, really, really love this outfit!!! *ooh too much exclamation point*

 Lace top, Bag & Heels: Thrifted | Skirt: Maldita’s Stop | Tights: Romwe


Oh the prettiest skater skirt! I so love Maldita’s Stop! They always give me the prettiest stuff *because all they have are pretty stuff duh*. But no kidding~ they really do have a lot of awesome clothes to die for!! Go check out their shop now. Now~ :3

Been addicted to cats lately! Well, not the real cats. I think I’m really not into real cats~ they’re not into me either. I always scare them, like all the time, I don’t know why. :\ Anyway, they still look lovely~ and so is this Romwe tights!!!

Red bracelet: Paradise Treats | Pearl bracelet: DIY
Mint green rose ring, to pair up my roses print skirt, from Forever 21. Thank you Ate Angela! :*

Cat Ears Headband: Yen’s Butingthings 
Contact me @ 09328880936 if you also want a cat ears headband like this too! I personally make them. *wink* For P100 only! P120 for the cat ears with pearls. Hihi. :> Browse my shop to see more designs! ;)

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. CUTEST tights I've ever seen! :) So you Yen, bagay.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit yen!! <3 meow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Outfit too! *ooh too much exclamation point* haha :)

    Love, Anna
    thesweeteranna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you, Anna! :D
      Come back to A-Fash! Hihi :3

      Delete
  4. Eeep! What a lovely outfit!!! Super cute! I love it so much! My favorite outfit of yours! :)

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe really? *o* Glad you love it! Heehee~ Thank you, Nades!! :">

      Delete
  5. This is so bongga Yen! hihi Love it!

    http://unbreakablestyle.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so unbelievably cute, I really love those cat tights <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look sis!!! sooo cuutttteee <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! So glad to know that you're reading my blog sis! Hihi :"> Thank you, Rhea! *u*

      Delete
  8. Such a cute outfit, love it :)
    Wanna follow each other, let me know :)

    xo,
    KC
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit.... super nice!
    perfect combination of red and black. Match na Match!:)

    hehehehe..:)
    Sabie

    http://iamsabiefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too! *u*
      Thank you, Jhonna! ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe