Young, Wild and Sweet

9:42 AM

Midriff top: Social Collectives | Skirt: Mom's DIY | Fringe Boots: Thrifted | Floral Crown: DIY | Necklace: Personalized Accessories

There comes a time in our lives when we always complain that we don't have anything to do, we don't know what we're going to do with our lives.. but maybe the truth is- we're just too lazy to do it.
Woke up inspired to shoot the other day after realizing what I've just written above. I've been taking too much sleep and watching TV these days, feeling anxious of what I do not know yet. But if we won't help ourselves, we'll just always end up with nothing. Sometimes we just need to push ourselves more. It's better to accomplish something small, than to accomplish nothing at all. 

Remember that we're young. We only live once. Remember to be wild at times. 
And don't forget that life is sweet.


#lifereflection

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Very inspiring. :) Your top is really wild and sweet, a combination of color pink and animal print. Btw, I just noticed that you really have a nice jaw line. I like!

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate my jaw line because my brother hates it too. He's always teasing me with my "panga" haha. But I'm starting to like it na because it looks good in pictures. :)
      Thanks for appreciating Ate D! :*

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit as always! Love how vibrant the top is plus the midi skirt totally fab! ^_^ <3 <3 <3

    xoxo Pam
    http://pamreazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Ching/SoCol! Haha. Thank you Pam! Missin' you on shoots! ;)

      Delete
  3. the flower crown is just ah-dorable
    and that is one cute boots!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I made it! Hihi :3 Thanks Stevia! Cutie name you got there ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Comfort first before everything! Hee~ Thanks much! *u*

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe