Olive Oyl

12:16 PM


First shoot of A-Fash for this semester! Woot~!
Didi said I look like Olive Oyl in the Popeye The Sailor cartoon show, hence the title. Hee~ 
Just to keep and update~ I've just started my On-The-Job Training at Havaianas last week and I realized that I lack corporate pieces! Thank God our office doesn't require formal corporate attire. Laid-back corporate-ish attire would do. We can wear sneakers or even flipflops! As long as it's an original Havaianas. Haha. So yeah~ I was up to a challenge to wear a laid-back-but-still-appropriate attire on the second day of my internship.

Top & Sneakers: Thrifted | Skirt: Refuel Your Closet | Eyewear: @hhh_onlineshop



I've decided to base my outfit on my new fave houndtooth bandage skirt from Refuel Your Closet. And since it's so chilly in our office (I ended up freezing on my first day hihi), I wore my cutiepatootie sailor pullover. Thought of wearing black tights, too, to make my look cuter. And eyewear to look more mature. Mehe~ (I have issues with that okay haha) I didn't want to overdress so I paired my outfit with a platform sneakers. Shoes can really have a huge impact on your look, you know. ;)

Sailor top: Thirfted
Houndstooth Bandage Skirt: Refuel Your Closet
Infinity, Anchor & Bow Stack: Sassy Pink Shoppe

Platform Sneakers: Thrifted

After the shoot, A-Fash decided to hang out a little bit for a short planning/meeting, and we really missed the groupie! It was just some of the pioneer members because others are busy. *hashtag tampo hehe joke*  We went to White Bean, a really cozy cafe for meetings and get-together's. They have a picture-perfect interior! I really love the place! I mean~ Lookie thaaat! *eyes sparkle*

(L-R, T-B) Sam, Danica, me & Didi
Why am I the only one busy consuming my order? Haha. Our A-Fash meeting was one-fourth meeting and three-fourths picture-taking, instagram-ing, tweeting and reading blogs. Haha. Love these gals! =))


More shoots and events for A-Fash soon! Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to leave some love at the comment box! Hihi. :3

---



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Such a cutie outfit. :)
    Love to stay connected. Following you now, follow back? :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so original and nice
    love the outfit

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such a cute outfit dear and you look so cute too I am inviting you to join my international giveaway on my blog where you can Win $50 and $30 shopping coupon at Oasap. =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com and if you want to follow each other just let me know =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You have such cute outfits on your blog too! <3

      Delete
  4. So cute :D love your shoes :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe