Almost Forgotten

10:50 PM

I was looking through my files this morning and found a lot of photos that are not processed yet and are almost forgotten to post! Like these outfit photos. Mehe.. :))
Wore this last December 22, 2011 when James and I went out just to take photos. (My hair is even shorter here! lol) This is one of my laid-back outfits whenever I'm in my hometown Daet. Tank top with a polo, paired with denim shorts and ballet flats. :)

I think it's my first time here to try prints over print. Stripes and plaid!
Thrifted head-to-toe! ;)

Denim ring, Cross connector ring, Denim multipurpose band used as bracelet all from Yen's Butingthings! Mom's DIY black bracelet | Necklace for Forever21

And my favorite thrifted bow flats last year!

I think I still have a lot of photos to post-process! Will search them now, 'coz I'm running out of photos to blog 'cause I'm not even going out of our house for days! It's been raining for days here in Bicol. Thank God, Mr. Sun showed up today! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe