Osaka Japan April 2014 (Part 3)

6:58 PM

A very touristy photo saying, "Yay! We're on Japan Part 3 post already!" Haha. Sorry if it took quite a long time to follow my part 2 post. September has been really busy so far! And I'm very thankful for it because even though I don't have an actual job yet, there are so many opportunities coming towards me! So yes, let's start this travel post, shall we?


On our 4th day, we decided to go back to Rinku Town because my mom and aunt couldn't sleep of regret by not purchasing the watch they saw on the first time we went there. Haha. Women, right? Above is a photo of what they call the Osaka Gate Tower, and at the bottom of the photo is the Rinku Premium Outlets.

We also celebrated my cousin's acceptance for a new job in Japan. So she treated us on this buffet restaurant called Country Kitchen in the Rinku Town. Swear, my eyes popped out by just seeing their aesthetically delicious-looking food! And they just don't look good, they taste superb as well! I think majority of what I ate are from the desserts section. Mehehe sorry not sorry~ But BTW, the photo above are just clay displays of their food! Looks legit.



I've already shared on my Osaka Japan (Part 1) post that the Rinku Town was like heaven... for people who has the money! Haha because it carries almost all the well-known foreign brands. But for my little cousin and I who doesn't have a chance on shopping there, we found our own heaven! HUHU



My cousin from Japan, a.k.a. our tour guide, shared to us that watching the sunset at the far end of Rinku Town would be a really nice experience for us. We're not expecting that it would be this pretty!

..or maybe I'm just a sucker to sunsets by the beach!

Wearing Romwe bag & Forever 21 sneakers
Looks like I'm sitting on a pile of snow *how I wish* but it's just pebbles from the seashore!

Of course, I wouldn't resist having my photo taken in this graffiti wall by the seashore! Art is everywhere in Japan!

I didn't really took much photos on our 4th day. So I'm merging this post with our 5th day!

Our fifth day is dedicated to going to the famous City of Ten Thousand Shrines, Kyōto. I still get upset by just looking back and trying to remember what happened on that day. Swear, it's full of misfortune...

We didn't have a tour guide on that day so we had just ourselves to figure out how to get to Kyōto. We left my cousin's house after lunch. Supposedly, it will take just 1hr and 30mins to get to Kyōto from Izumisano. Unfortunately, instead of taking the "hayai" or fast train to Kyoto, we rode the train that stops on every single station it passes! I can't remember how long it took for us to get to Kyoto, but I swear it's the longest ride ever!


We reached Kyoto Station by 4PM, and the saddest part is, most of the shrines in Kyoto close at 4PM or 4:30PM! And it will still take like 20-30mins to get to the nearest shrine by foot, 15 if you're fast.


We still tried our luck to visit at least one destination in Kyoto. We decided to go the Kyoto Aquarium and one shrine just near it, because it will just take us 15mins from the station, and my whole family is also fascinated with sea creatures! But yea, unfortunately, they're already closing down and wouldn't let us get in already.



So instead, we just enjoyed this park at the Kyoto Aquarium full historical stuff, that we cannot really understand because all infos are written in Japanese Characters, and also full of Camelia and Sakura trees!


Look at this cute dad and son photo!


And these cute kids with their sweet rides! I'm still dreaming of having a bicycle with a basket in front! :(


Out of frustration, we still decided to walk around Kyoto and take a look at the beautiful shrines there. Even just outside, huhu. We walked until the sun sets.


I also remember having another unfortunate experience in Japan that day when I accidentally ordered a cold order of beef ramen. The photo above is a machine where you order the food that you want. You put your money in, push the button of the order you want, get the receipt, then present it to the cook. (how high-tech, right?) I just ordered what looks yummy on the photo in their posters, not knowing if it's a cold or hot order. I didn't even know cold ramen is a thing! Swear, it was bad. Imagine all the sebo, huhu, I really didn't enjoy that meal. But in all fairness, that was my only bad meal in Japan!

GTFO! Any Ryan Higa fa would relate. LOL

Here's a random photo of a nautical Converse sneakers I got my dibs on to end this post! (It's my first time to see one. Why don't we have this in the Ph?) Well, that's basically our 4th and 5th day in Japan. I'm so sorry if it does have a lot of negativity. But I still hope you still enjoyed all the photos I've taken. And may this post be a guide and lesson to you guys if ever you'll be travelling to Japan! HAHA. We're such a newbie in travelling. You really need to research and read a lot before you travel. But for me, it's still fun. Charge to experience! lol

Click here for all my Japan 2014 posts!

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun, great pics too.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to visit Japan one day, its beautiful

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera/filter did you use? These photos are good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For camera, I am using Canon Kiss X5 with 50mm f1.8 lens. I process on Photoshop :)

      Delete
  4. very beautiful pics,your look wonderful
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had so much fun! I would love to go to Japan. :) Great blogpost! Much love.
    Drop by my blog?

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing all your cute photos from the trip!

    Now I really want to visit Japan! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one amazing post!
    Love how you have supported with a brilliant visual story . just fab !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Japan is amazing! you make me want to go back! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, your blog is awesome
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and i will follow u back (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wowww!! amazing pictures girl.
    I would love to visite japan someday. On my travel high-on-wishlist!!
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy watching your photos! They are so beautiful! You are so cute on them :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed this post! That all you can eat restaurant sounds really nice :D

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love ur look!!! And Osaka looks amazing, Hope I can go one day :)

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these photos! The Country Kitchen food looks delicious. Not everything is positive, but I think good memories persist.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all incredible photographs! It looks like you are having the best time. I'm dying to go to Japan. I would love to see the sights, but mostly, eat the food :) I especially love the beach picture! It does look like snow! I hope you are having so much fun.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It made my day--I love your posts!

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all, sweetie! I'm following you now at Instagram, BlogLovin & Twitter (blackswan) & would love to have you follow me too :)
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are fabulous! It looks like you had a wonderful time. x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all those pictures - looks like you had a great time! I would love to visit Japan one day, it looks like such a nice place!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the beach pictures and sakura picture so much! And yes, women are like that just like us lol because my mom was just like that when she didn't buy the sandals she liked at the mall and we have to go back the next day just to get it!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job on this entry! Stunning photos. Have an awesome day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg!!!! this post is incredible!! so blessed to actually view these shots and sceneries!! wonderful!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're so adorable! I'm dying to visit Japan, seems like such an amazing place!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pictures :) I admit I am quite a bit jealous, I would really love to visit Japan myself. If I ever get the chance, I shall try to remember not eating cold ramen. And yeah, those Sailor Converse are awesome!

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful pictures!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've always wanted to visit japan! I love the pictures, so gorgeous
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe