Experience CamSur with Havaianas (Part 3)

3:49 PM

Sorry for the backlogs! I almost forgot that I still haven't finished this Dream Weekend with Havaianas blog series. :( But yea, since Naga's celebrating the Peñafrancia Festival. I thought it would be great if I post this today! Hihi. If you still haven't read about the first 2 parts, read here. Let's start this Day 2!
*photo explanation: I don't smoke guys, it's just a nice background for a photo. lol*

Nothing's better than starting your day with a good, yummy, and unlimited breakfast at the Avenue Plaza Hotel! Swear I ate a lot more than what you can see in this photo. Haha! Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day, so yeah. And I cannot say anything with the food that they serve in the Avenue Plaza Hotel. Everything tastes good and expensive!

The bloggers started the day by witnessing everything that happens before the shoot. The BTS. Make-up, styling, and setting up!

Here's Ms. Theresa Carbonel of Ellana Mineral Cosmetics working with her magical hands on one of the Havaianas MangoRED shoot winners!

The styling room was full of Havaianas pairs! Swear, we all drooled off and checked if a pair would fit us! Unlimited choices of Havaianas flipflops! HUHU

After the preparations, we headed to the shoot location. It's my favorite couple's turn for the photo shoot! Mr. and Mrs. Luzada, the eldest couple cuties! Their theme, vintage, added to their cuteness. And where else would be the perfect location for a vintage theme? Bigg's Diner, of course!

Bigg's Diner is famous for their retro-vintage vibe in their restaurants with. I've blogged about the Bigg's Diner in Daet here, which has a retro beach/surfing vibe. In the branch that we went to for the shoot, the restaurant theme is vintage music! The whole restaurant actually looks like a radio-transistor, which is really cool! This branch that I'm talking about is the one in the Magsaysay Avenue.

We couldn't help but to goof around with the all the vintage stuff in the resto (which was used as props in the shoot)! I've been wanting to pick-up and experience these vintage cameras whenever I see it displayed in the Bigg's Diner for so long! Here's my co-blogger, Gera, and the photobomber, Paul, and the back! lol



And we also used their sets... Forgive us MangoRED! Hihi :3


Don't they look so natural with their photo shoot acts? They look like they're just reminiscing their good 'ol days when they we're just in the ligaw stage! LOL We really got all kilig while they were shooting!! Turn this to black and white and insert indie upbeat love song in the background please HUHU


Shoot break! I'm really happy to be part of this Havaianas event because I was able to meet a lot of great and talented people, like Ms. Theresa! One of my favorite part was when I got the chance to experience Ms. Theresa's magic in make-up! 

And I got #GGSS (Gandang-Ganda Sa Sarili) afterwards! Shot by myself at out hotel room mirror! HAHA. Thank you so much for letting me experience your wonderful talent in beautifying people, Ms. Theresa! ^_^ I swear, she's really great in what she does. She's really friendly too and explains what she's doing in your face while she's doing it. You'll really feel comfortable and confident that you'll be pretty afterwards. She's not selfish with her knowledge too and gives us free make-up tutorials!

Next stop: Meeting this very good-looking Chef Doy and eating at his restaurant, Chef Doy's Gourmet Restaurant! My most favorite part of the Day 2! Haha. Chef Doy's is famous for their Bicolano dishes, and I'm such a fan of Bicol foods, especially the ones with gata. I totally enjoyed their food and by just looking at the photos of their dishes again, it's making me drool!

Hungry bloggers waiting for some delish foods! We're also privileged to taste their new recipes which will just be coming out this October! I'm so excited for the new recipe to come out! I've been very persistent in asking their waiters if it had already came out every single time I visit their resto to pig out. Heh~ Here are the dishes that Chef Doy prepared for us! *Warning: Stomach grumbling might occur

(L-R, T-B) Batang-Batang Pusit, Kare-Kareng Litson Kawali, Tinutong Na Hita ng Manok, and the so Pinoy, Sago't Gulaman!

Kare-kareng Litson Kawali is one of my favorites! I'm not actually a fan of kare-kare, but this one's an exception! The Lumpiang Natong is remarkable too. My favorite Bicol gulay dish is natong and making it a lumpia had revamped it to the next level! Dipping it to its gata sauce is such a delight too! *excuse me while a drool*

(L-R, T-B) Lumpiang Natong, Paella Bicolana, Pancit Halo, and Tortang Sili

 Paella Bicolana must not be absent on your table whenever you visit Chef Doy's too! I think it's their most known recipe there. Rice with natong, seafoods and lechon kawali on top! "Kanin pa lang, ulam na!" And last but not the least, my most favorite of all, the Tortang Sili! It's my first time to see and taste one! You know tortang talong, right? The same concept, but it's sili inside! Don't underestimate this because it's as hot as Bicolanas! LOL, but true. :p

After pigging out.. it's time to relax! Because yea, that's what you do after your eating work out. HAHA hashtag life! We really felt pampered by the Havaianas crew. A CamSur's bests experience indeed! They treated us with a free foot reflexology in the very cozy Blue Water Day Spa to make our feet even more happy while wearing Havaianas flipflops!

Blue Water Day Spa really made us feel like we're rich kids! Having a foot spa, foot reflexology and back massage, being served by whatever refreshment you want, while watching a movie in their Spa Theater? You literally couldn't ask for more! This can also be a great gift for your parents or a date with your lovey too!

 The foot spa, reflexology and back massage was superb! Perfect for my body ache from Wakeboarding at CWC the day before. You can also personally choose the movie you like! We chose the movie Warm Bodies because most of us loves the OST of this movie. ^_^

 The interior of Blue Water Day Spa is so cozy too, and the people are so warm. I wasn't able to take much photos because I'm using 50mm! Plus, it was all dark at the Spa Theater. LOL Here's a photo with the Marketing Associate of Havaianas, Ms. Rose. :)

 And back to the MangoRED shoot! This time, the shoot location is at the Maison Sangreal, an office concept store and design showroom rolled into one! 

 Meanwhile, we're having our own photo shoot too! Hihi~ Gera here, being my model!


 The cute kids of the Havaianas Managing Director had their moment captured by MangoRED too! Lucky kids!


 Cutie Theo having a chat to MangoRED while they're shooting! *adorbs*

And this is how I fell in love with my co-bloggers! The day's about to end, we're just waiting for the closing program to start, and this happened in our hotel room. Photo Booth madness! lol One of the best things in this experience is meeting these wonderful people! I've been with them for just 2 days but idk, we just clicked! Prolly because we all have the same passion for blogging ..and taking crazy photos! Until now, we still get in touch with each other. And our group's official hashtag is #clingy! Gosh, I miss them! ;n;

The day was exhausting and refreshing at the same time! Full of good memories. There was really not much time for a proper closing program anymore because the other bloggers, photographers and make-up artists have their flights to catch. We just pigged out, courtesy of Avenue Plaza Hotel again!


 A photo opp with Mr. Ben Nasayao of Muy Bien, the production designer and stylist!


With the beautiful Managing Director of Havaianas South Luzon, Ms. Rica Buenaflor, with her cutie son. Thank you so much Ms. Rica for making this Experience CamSur with Havaianas happen! Thank you for the whole Havaianas team for pampering us for the whole 2 days. It was indeed a fun, cozy and classy experience, just like Havaianas flipfops!

---


Thanks to HAVAIANAS for making this event happen!

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS:
Muy Bien Creatives: Home and Beyond  |  Ben Nasayao (production design and stylist)
Ellana Mineral Cosmetics  |  Theresa Carbonel (make-up artist)  |  Regine Matias (hair stylist)

Credits to Paul Echano on some of the photos.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. All of these photos are seriously adorable and looks like you had the best time. Adoring your creeper shoes in the first set of photos!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fun event and all that food looks so delicious!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shots dear.
    you are so lucky.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can feel how happy you were on that event by just reading your blog. Nice shots too. :)


    http://nybeltriesto blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thanks for a great post :) I always love reading about behind the scenes stuff. It's so interesting!

    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do so I can follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those vintage camera's look awesome!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww love the photos, they are cute!

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway. Join it here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like a lot of fun….Great shots!!!! I love vintage cameras.

    Love from Vienna,
    Mahshid مهشید


    http://www.facebook.com/thanks2fashion
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe