SM Youth Visits Naga!

6:36 PM

All roads lead to Naga City, Camarines Sur this September! The SM Youth crew is visiting one of the biggest and most popular festivals in the Philippines, the Penafrancia Festival. 

OMG YOU GUYS! You don't know how much hyped I am with this upcoming event of A-Fash! Yes, my lovey dovey fashion community I pioneered 2 years ago! Wow, this is really happening. I still can't believe it! With the past couple of years we've been able to collaborate with a number local brands and one major brand, walk for a Everything For the Techie: Fashion Bloggers Runway at SM City Naga, get featured in Kalsada PH and also by SM Youth's Campus Style. But I think this will be our biggest event so far, because we have our fashion community's name on the title of the event! SM Youth Loves A-Fash! *woot*


I'm inviting you guys to visit this very rad SM Youth Bus at the SM City Naga from September 12 until September 21!

On September 19 from 4PM onwards, hang out with us, A-Fash, the Naga’s very own fashion bloggers group and be part of our fashion consultation featuring the latest shirts from Tee Culture!

Mark your calendars, SM Youth Naga! The #SMYouthRoadTrip continues next week. Viva La Virgen de Penafrancia! 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I hope you have lots of fun there.
    thanks for stopping by me cutie


    e d i o t
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting news! I'm super happy for you.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog too! : *
    Follow my blog: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/
    I like to put on my facebook page, and invite all your friends to do so: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Deborah-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl
    Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora
    Big kiss! : *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sayang! Kung sa ADNU ka sana nag-aral, A-Fash ka na din! Hihi :>

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe