Autumn Leaves

7:00 PM

"Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down, like autumn leaves
And hush now, close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away...
And yesterday, you were here with me."
- Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran

Can't get enough of autumn! Last weekend, I went out with some new found Japanese-Filipina friends and we decided to visit one of the famous parks around Tokyo, the Shinjuku Gyoen (新宿御苑). So glad that these new found friends are also into photo shoots, so yea! Thanks to them, I have something to blog today! Hihi.

It has always been my dream to experience autumn. See the trees turn yellow, orange and red. Kick off a pile of leaves. And throw them like a confetti.

This moment is full of happiness. I mean, can't you see how happy I am in this photo? Haha.

I am also liking the weather during the autumn season. A little cold, but a cozy sweater and a light jacket is already good for you to enjoy the coolness of the autumn air.

I was very excited to dress up for autumn that before I leave the Philippines, I really stacked my wardrobe with autumn colors. 

Like this blazer I'm wearing here. Wearing moss green during autumn is just perfect.

And oh! I'd just like to thank DressLink for sponsoring this adorbs cat bag! Such an eye-catcher and so perfect for me to show my for cats! ..or should I say it's purrrr-fect? *u*

Ahh~! I miss blogging outfit posts! Crossed fingers that I'll soon meet a photographer friend who would be willing to take my OOTDs in the future! Please hit me up if you know someone who do fun shoots here in Tokyo. Hihi. I hope you liked my outfit and these photos! Let me know your thoughts below? ♡

Top: Korean Brand
Skirt: Shimamura
Blazer & Boots: Thrifted
Socks: GU
Cat Bag: DressLink

Photos taken by Aki Koyama

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this outfit, military green colors are so nice for the fall ♥

    x Mish's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the clicks and your outfit. I love the first click specially, the fun you had comes across well captured <3

    Curious and Confused me

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe