Black Will Save You (Shop To Love: Oasap)

7:00 AM

I've been struggling with my wardrobe ever since I moved here in Japan. I've been used to having a big closet and a mountain-like pile of clothes. But space is my enemy here in Japan. Before I moved here, I was forced to sell and leave more than half of my wardrobe and bring what I could just fit in my suitcase. It was a catastrophe, and I think it had really scarred me. Living with just limited wardrobe. I've learned a lesson that BLACK will always save you!

Black is the easiest color to pair with. And it will really help you if you have to work with limited set of clothes everyday. Investing more on blacks could be such a life saver, and wallet saver! Here's a list of my top 8 black clothing from OASAP that would really save your life!

        

Vintage Bow Waist Bubble Dress         |       Elegant Printing Turn-Down Collar Bowknot Dress


You can never go wrong with an LBD! A little black dress is always so elegant. That you can just put in your favorite heels and you're ready to go! I specially want these two dresses above because bows and collars is so me! It can instantly give you girly-ness even without popping colors!

   

Flouncing hem skirts are such a trend right now. Mini or midi, it will never let you down on making your outfits classy and cute!


This dress is too awesome not to wish for!

Elegant Houndstooth Draped Collar Cardigan        |       Black PU-Trim Horn Button Hooded Woolen Cape


 I'm in need of these two items above! I'm such a sucker for houndstooth prints. And having a cape-like coat is just so cool, right? And it's really getting colder colder here in Japan right now!

Cozy Pullover Turtle Neck Knit Sweater


Love that this sweater has a zipper you can open if ever you already feel hot. A must have nowadays that the weather is forever changing constantly.

OASAP is a High-street Fashion Online Store. It is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery  accessories, beauty products, etc. They offer free worldwide shipping with no minimum purchase amount required!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Cool selection, in love with the first black dress!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, black is a great staple, but limited wardrobe space is still horrible.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! You can never go wrong with black!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely the black dress ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    FUR VEST AND PRINTED SKIRT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that high waist flouncing hem midi skirt! I wish that was hanging in my closet! Have a nice weekend lovely!

    Love, Layla | http://laylarosita.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picks, they have great stuff!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and suggestions! I also love that first black dress!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fall in love with first black dress!!!!
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the houndstooth cardigan! The pattern is such a classic, and I love the drape of it
    great suggestions!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a wonderful fashion inspiration, thank you for sharing! Have a nice day!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe