Life, Lately: November 2015

4:30 PM

Time flies so fast! Another month just ended again, but it's not something to be sad about. It's something to celebrate, because hey! you made it! You crushed that freaking 30 days full of good memories and lessons in life. So cheer up, you, little strong being, you! Gosh, where did my November go? Need to scratch that off my calendar, and oh! make this little series on blog, Life Lately, where I share to you guys bits of what happened in my life for the whole month. Not that I think that you're interested... I just like sharing, okay... and taking photos, and writing. hihi~ So here we go!

Let's start this off with Halloween! Technically not part of my November, but I wasn't able to put this on my October Life Lately, so... okay? *insert laugh-crying emoji*

Anime characters flooded the streets!

"Effort," i think, is the number one word in every nihonjin's vocabulary. And they know it really, really well! That's what I realized when I saw the people who came to party in the famous streets of Shibuya. I'm definitely not one of those people who really knows well the word "effort." I just bought a kawaii bunny ears with red bow headband in a 100円ショップ (100yen shop) shop near us a few minutes before I head to Shibuya! And someone had actually asked me if I just came out of Disney Land. Boo you, this is effort for me! Haha just kidding if you're reading. >u<

Oh hey! I finally have a part-time job, or what they call arubaito (アルバイト) here. And I'm happy I can finally make some money on my free time. Left photo was taken on my first day at work. Right photo is my every night view when going home from work.

I also have been making use of my free time on weekends going to some amazing autumn spots near Tokyo.

 This autumn heaven, guys, is called Shosenkyo Gorge. And you're welcome, you now have a place to put on your To Visit Next Autumn List. I hope I can blog about my trip here soon! This place is really magical.

I also recently went to Shijuku Gyoen. I just blogged about my outfit when I went there, CLICK HERE for that.

What's nice about Tokyo is even though it's a very advanced city there are still lots of nature parks scattered around the place. It's what I really enjoy here. Some parks even don't have an entrance fee, like this another park I've been to this month, the Yoyogi Park near Harajuku. It was such a big park, and autumn leaves was everywhere!

The reason my friend and I visited Yoyogi park is really because of the flea market I read about on the internet. We were expecting clothes, but all that were there are kimonos. It was an Antique Flea Market! Either way, I still enjoyed my day there. Because ahhhh~! Antiques!

I also went to Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree with friends recently. A must go to in Tokyo if you'll be visiting!

Sometimes, I can't still believe that I'm sleeping and waking up in a different country now. That these places are just a few minutes away from where I'm living.

Japan goods and shopping streets are just at hand. The saddest thing is just I don't have budget for that yet. haha/huhu

Now I just enjoy people-watching and taking crappy OOTDs on beautiful walls along Harajuku.

I also have been enjoying illuminations in the city because it's that time of the year again! Can't wait to tell you about my December next time, because I know it will be awesome! It's just a matter of perspective, guys, remember that. *wink*


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've never been to Tokyo, but this post is really making me wanna go!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can imagine it is so interesting to visit Tokyo!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ate Jamie! So proud of you being so strong! Aja! hihi

    http://clickjoymarino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so awesome!:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow looks like you had a good Halloween. congrats on the part time job. I really wanna visit there someday.

    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always been a dream of mine to visit Japan and you're so lucky you get to stay there :) Ps. I'm living vicariously through these photos lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! You can easily fit in here, I swear! And tell me if you do, I'd be really glad to meet you in person! ;)

      Delete
  7. Awesome photos! I really hope to visit Japan soon too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe