Top Picks on Dresswe (Shop To Love: Dresswe plus size prom dresses)

3:29 PM

So i was recently asked to create a little list of my top picks on prom dresses on my new discovered wedding and special occasion dresses site, Dresswe. And gosh! It was fun and exciting! I suddenly missed my teenage years when formal occasions such as school events, dances, awardings and friends' debut parties are on peak. Now, the least that I can do is window shop, drool on how amazing the dresses Dresswe Prom Dresses 2016 have, and wait for another formal event or party to come in my life so I can wear pretty dresses like these again!

Anyway, I thought it would be nice for me to share to you my top picks on Dresswe. There are too many adorable dresses but I just picked 8 for this post! Here they are:

 

When in doubt on formal events, wear red! Red evening dresses are classic and would instantly give you a hot and sexy look! I love the embellishments on the first dress. Keeping it a little conservative with half sleeves, but never boring because of the embellishments! On the other hand, I'm really such a sucker of oxblood color, or any color close to dark red shade, so I also picked the second dress on the right. I love the simplicity of the little details on the hem. And this dress really looks so light!

 

I also have this love for mermaid/trumpet sweep evening dresses, as they call it. That's because it can easily give you an instant appealing shape. If you wanna keep it casual, the left dress would be perfect for you. Pretty simple but classy and cute because of the little bow detail! But if you're the girl who wants to always make it grand (like me), the dress on the right is the perfect one for you! If you think you're too old for ball gowns, but your love for it is unfading. This trumpet court train evening dress is right for you!

 

But if you're not that edgy kind of girl to wear hot red on parties, you can always keep it simple and interesting on white dresses. White dresses are also a classic and perfect to show your youth. White can never be boring if you'll just play with its hem length and lovely embellishments. Feel like a princess with these two A-line asymmetry hem knee length evening dresses that made it on my list.


I love the innocent and youthful look white dresses can give you, but if you're feeling a little rebellious about that. Showing a little of your skin is would not hurt. Spark up your little white dress too with a little prints and glitters to show the funky side of you!

Good thing also is that Dresswe also offers these dresses on plus size!

Dresswe is a professional company focus on customizing wedding & special occasion dresses in China. They have our own factories with professional tailors and workers which will make sure the quality before shipping.  Dresswe creates each of its design into a combination of culture and art in an open-minded manner, and show the world the unique charm and verve of modern women. With following the new trend of dress design at world level, Dresswe design is positioned to display women’s elegance and grace to the greatest extent.

It has been a battle between Red and White! Which color do you prefer for your dress? Let know what color you prefer on the comment box below!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Amazing and dreaming dresses!!!
    Hugs
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red dresses are awesome!!!!!
    Good selection!!!
    XX
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dresses. I think i;ll pick Red here, the first One shoulder train dress got to be my fav :)

    Curious and Confused me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These dresses are magical; absolutely beautiful pieces!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the dresses are beautiful!!!!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love your picks, Jaime! Those dresses are so beautiful, thanks for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe