Fall/Winter Wishlist (Shop To Love: Wholesalebuying.com)

10:59 AM

Fall is here and winter is coming! Which only means that coats, jackets and sweater weather is on! I think you already know by now that I've recently moved to Tokyo a couple of months ago. And living in a tropical country, Philippines, for all my life, I've never really ever experienced winter yet. Which means, before going here in Japan, I don't really know how to winter. I don't have any winter clothes, and winter clothes, I mean clothes in general, are not really that cheap here in Japan! That's why I'm really happy to came across this shopping site Wholesalebuying.com !

Wholesalebuying.com belongs to Hongkong Linemart Limited, which is an worldwide online fashion clothing seller. They are legally registered as a private company in HongKong, and have received business license from HongKong. They supply the most fashionable clothing & Korean style ladies' apparel internationally. In  order to provide more styles (more than 10,000 styles), They ally with many clothing manufacturers specializing in producing export clothing in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Zhejjiang of China, which enables them to provide lasting styles in massive amount and in remarkably low price. Now we they are the best supplier to retailers and boutiques online all over the world.

I've browsed through their site this morning and I've really fallen in love with their apparels! Lots of styles and colors to chose from, and they are very, very affordable! Look at these adorable items I've saved on my Fall/Winter Wishlist! Everything is below $20, even below $10!

You can never go wrong with these two jackets in autumn! Moss green parka is so perfect for the colors of autumn.

Look how classy these two coats here. Simple but sleek. Making them easier to pair up with anything!

I've always wanted to have one of these kawaii cape-like coats. The bow at the back just made me want to have it more!



But these two very girly coats are really on the top of my list!

These two for inner wear are also in my wishlist. I've been seeing these kind of styles from a lot of Japanese working ladies this season. And I'm thinking if I can work out this style on me to. Hmm?

It's always gloomy during autumn and winter, and these times I like to brighten up my day by wearing funky print sweaters! I already have a couple of these graphic print sweaters, and I definitely wanting more!

Or be cute with these adorbs animal sweaters!

 Pastels and whites are also perfect for winter. Imagine wearing these colors on your photo during snow! *u*

 And uggs should never ever be boring, because here's this cutiepatootie uggs with bow! *eyes sparkle*
I thought Wholesalebuying.com is just about clothes, but surprisingly, they also have a lot of random stuff in their store. Like this omg very captivating Pusheen pillow! Purrfect cuddle for my cold nights huhu. Totally on the top of my list!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe