Sweet As I Am

8:10 AM

This outfit is just as sweet as I am! *wink*
Wore this outfit last Sunday for mass. Taken these photos at my terrace outside my room. Third floor. I had no one to take my outfit photos, so.. thank you tripod and self-timer! Haha


Can you believe that I found this lovely dress in a thrift shop? And it's super steal! I've waited for like forever to wear this kind of dress because this is just so me. Girly and sweet!

Twisted my floral belt because it's too long for me. Cute right? :)

The rings I wore. 2 bow ring from Yen's Butingthings & pink crystals ring I've made myself when I was in high school. 

Candy bracelet from Vanilla Co.

Melissa shoes! My mom and I had spent so much time in Divi looking for this color of Melissa shoes! I've got these shoes in such a lower price compare to other shop's price. Hee.. Tip! If you're planning to buy a shoes like this in Divisoria too, it's a lot cheaper in 168 mall than in 999 mall! ;)

So what do you think of this outfit? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe