Lace Shorts ♥

8:28 AM

Maybe you've already heard about OASAP. I've been bragging about this awesome online store for a month now. OASAP is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc. Name a latest fashion trend, and surely they have it!

I just feel so happy and such a lucky girl to be accepted as one of their fashion bloggers! So here comes my first OASAP outfit! Today's my father's birthday so I have a reason to dress up again! I am really excited for this day, not because of my father's birthday (hee..), but because of my first ever sponsored outfit! *hooray*


I don't have a photographer today, so it's just me and my tripod with timer-ed shots again! Hihi..

Here's what I've picked in thousands of OASAP's gorgeous items. Lace shorts! I swear it's really hard to choose from their items because all are such adorable items and a must have! But since I've been wanting to have an elegant lace shorts for like forever, I picked this! Gorgeous right? ;)

Mustard peterpan collar sheer long-sleeves from 999 mall. Wayfarer necklace from Yen's Butingthings.

My mom bought me this cutiepatootie vintage suitcase from a thrift shop. Such an adorable thing! Rings from Yen's Butingthings too.

Melissa bow wedges from 168 mall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe