Wanderer

8:51 AM

Took these photos in our garden all by myself again lol. Can't wait for school to start so that I can ask my friends to take photos of me again! ..but I'm not actually excited about school stuffs. Hihi. :>

So anyway, this is another power outfit post again before school starts! I have a new outfit photo location! Don't you just love the yellow flowers on our garden floor? :3

Thrifted top and skirt | Melissa shoes from 168 mall

Sometimes I feel like a cosplayer because of my top. lol Cute ruffles on my shoulders!


I'm such a tulle lover! I've never worn this skirt before because this skirt used to be a long skirt. I asked my mom to cut it short so it can look cuter. I'm not really a fan of long skirts! I even wanted to cut it a little bit shorter, but I'm afraid that I Mr.-School-Guard will not allow me to enter our campus again. Screw dress codes! Boo!


Rings from Yen's Butingthings.

DIY pearl bracelets

Favorite photo! Melissa bow jelly wedges from 168 mall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe