Sail on, Sailor!

12:36 PM



Ahoi! I so love the A-Fash's theme for this week! Nautical! ;) I really had this dress of mine reserved for this theme! :>

Nautical dress: Thrifted | Boots: Thrifted | Hat: SM Accessories

Don't have a boater hat yet, so maybe this bowler hat from SM can do! ;)

DIY Anchor necklace.

Belt, thrifted. DIY heart ring. Charm bracelet from Yen's Butingthings.

My thrifted red vintage bag made an appearance on my blog again! Hahaha.

Boots from a thrift shop for P65 only! ;)

(L-R) Abby, Didi & Joyce, me

Wasn't able to have a group picture with the others 'cause I have to leave early for my intermission number at an event in Ateneo. I sang my first ever song in Youtube! Hihi. 
Thanks Ate Joyce for taking my outfit photos! :*



P.S. Follow the A-Fash blog here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe