Betty Boop

12:33 PM

So glad that I've met these girls!! Look how many we are now! *u* Before we just have 5 members, and now were already 9 in this photoshoot. And this is just the half of the number of our members today! ;) I regret nothing in creating this group of fashionistas! ♥

(L-R) SofiaLheaChing, me, AnnikaDanicaDidi & Joyce, and Abby

Another themed photoshoot with the A-Fash! This week’s theme was Vintage! And yes, I still chose to be in a girly vintage outfit! ;) I feel like I am Jess of New Girl here. But Ate Joyce said that I look like Betty Boop in my outfit, hence the title. Hee.. *u*

Top: Saudi | Skirt: DIY | Shoes: Thrifted

This skirt I am wearing here was sewed by my mom again!! So blessed that I have a wonderful mom who knows how to sew! Tipid! lol :))

My bib collar with pearls from Yen's Butingthings added an elegant feel on my vintage-inspired look.

Rings from Yen's Butingthings. DIY pearl bracelet to match my pearl bib collar. ;)

A perfect thrifted vintage bag for my vintage outfit! ;)

Aahhh! Look at this shoes! It's thrifted!! My newest favorite pair for P150 only! *u* Lace socks from SM Accessories.


Hope you like this vintage-themed outfit of mine! Comments are very much appreciated!


P.S. Thanks to Ate Joyce for the photos! ♥


Follow our still-under-construction-blog here! Hihi. We'll fix the blog as soon as we have time na. We've been really busy with our midterms. Students first before bloggers! ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe