Vamp Academy

7:13 PM

A me post after quite a long time! Sorry for bombarding you guys with promo posts for the past weeks. Hihi. Gosh, I've been really really busy. Our finals week just ended and I've been done with all my acad requirements just yesterday! Graduation's approaching too fast! Can't believe I'll bid my goodbye to Ateneo next week. *sobs* 
*crossed fingers too*

But yea~ for now, I'm so back in the spotlight!! And I'm back with these super awesome photos by Nick Astig!

My blogger friends, also my co-speakers at the last Tumblr Bicol Febibig Meetup 2014, Didi Vasquez, Danica Salazar, and the organizer Nick Pahati had a photo shoot just for fun! Our theme's black, white and red! So classy combinations. 

My peg for the shoot is kind of a school girl with the vamp feels. Didn't intend it to, but I just love how the photos turned out to have the vampire feels lol. I'm a fan of vampire movies/series! But I haven't watched the movie Vampire Academy yet. It seems really interesting!

Built up my outfit with my new fave houndstooth-plaid skirt from Metamorphosis Clothing! Their items are so fab. They supply Forever 21 overruns, and other awesome brands too. So affordable branded clothing with superb quality!

Don't I look like an ANTM contender here? lol /feeling

What I'm wearing:
Metamorphosis Clothing Houndstooth-plaid Skirt (Forever 21)
Forever 21 oxblood tights
@hhh_onlineshop Clubmaster eyewear
Thrifted top, blazer & creepers

I'm so glad to be back! I'm so excited to share to you guys that I'll be having 3 upcoming giveaways for you my lovely readers! And one of those would be my very first international giveaway! So watch out! *wink*


Photography by Nick Pahati


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Perfect photos! Ang panggggaaaaa. Hihi. Excited to post mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sumisigaw panga ko sa mga photos di baaaa~ HAHAHA

      Delete
  2. You all look amazing!!! Thanks for posting, Jamie <3

    xx Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! It's really nice collaborating with you. This skirt is now my favorite. HUHU~!
      Still can't use the sweater tho. It's really hot this summer! Haha
      Thanks again, Ate Daf! <3

      Delete
  3. Nice photos! I love it. So tall and sexy mo :) hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks for wide-angle lens for making me taller!! lol

      Delete
  4. Nice photos! I love it. So tall and sexy mo :) hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. color combinations are so great <3 love the 90s kick
    allygong.com

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red-White-Black combi's one of my favorites too! ;)
      Thanks, Ally! <3

      Delete
  6. Fab photos! Also, love your outfit.

    annedistylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! especially your skirt :) very pretty!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe