Scarf Print

9:06 AM


This is something I wore last Wednesday for school. Another photoshoot with the A-Fash with the theme, prints! But we weren't able to take group photos because of the bipolar weather. So gloomy that day, and then rained so hard when it's already my turn for the shoot! So yeah, that explains the low quality photos in here. :| 

So in love with my scarf print skirt! Would you believe that I only got this skirt for P50 at ukay-ukay? ;)

Top, Skirt, and Wedges: Thrifted | Bag: OASAP

Collar necklace from Yen's Butingthings.

Perfect match bag from OASAP.

Chained bracelet to match the chain prints on my skirt, and a gold Guess watch to match the gold details too. ;)

One of my first babies! I started fashion blogging with this pair from a thrift shop! ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe