Ballerina in Dots

8:58 AM


I so like the A-Fash theme last Wednesday. This is our most harmonious theme so far. All in black and white! ;)

I missed dancing ballet! Yes, I used to be a ballerina when I was a kid! ;) Thought of reminiscing those days with my outfit here. Tulle skirt + a ballerina-ish shoes!

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Greenhills

Do I look good in my popping lip color? *u*

Thanks to HappyMargarita Shoppe for my Matte Lipcream! They have this in a lot more shades! ;)

Thrifted polka dot sailor-ey top.

Thrifted tulle skirt.

Not really a fan of bangles because I have very thin arms, you know. But isn't this set of black and white bangles from 8magic just a pretty compliment to my black and white outfit? ;)

Ring from Forever21 and a matchy-matchy phone case with my top! ;)

Ballerina-ish shoes I bought years ago from Greenhills. This was actually my high school shoes before. Hihi. :>


I super love these girls! Started out as strangers, eventually united by fashion! ♥ Follow A-Fash blog here! Btw, thanks Ate Joyce for taking my outfit shots and for processing these photos! :*

And for the final photo...
..someone joined us in our little photoshoot! Heeee... ;">

Hope you liked this outfit post! Comments are very much appreciated! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe