Chasing David

8:25 AM

David Guison is back in Bicol!! From the moment I knew that he's having a talk in SM Naga for Canon, I knew that I should not let this chance to pass for me to meet him again! So our agenda for that day: Chase David! Haha. I just hope I did not creep David out much because of my desperation to meet him before his talk. lol


Remember when I met him in our ACP last year? Ha! This awesome David still hasn't forgot me! He's so damn nice! He was even the first one to approach us and even let us in for his talk even though we didn't bring a Canon camera! Free pass! though it's actually free for Canon users. :)


I really enjoyed his talk! So helpful for me as a style blogger. He talked about photography, styling, and blogging, which are all my interests! I think his Canon talk is better than our ACP last year. Swear, I learned a lot and I absorbed it all!! :)


My Chasing-David-day was so worth it because (1) David still remembered me (2) we talked for like almost an hour, (3) we had a free pass in his Canon talk, (4) he beso-beso me twice Haha! and (5) we had a lot of awesome photos!! 

He said he wants a blogger pose.. Hahaha! 

And these ones are the best:
Oh, di ba, parang close lang kami! Haha. David personally took these!! Can this guy get any awesome-er? Having wacky faces with his readers! Haha! We even have the same faces on the bottom photos! Hihi. :">

Gosh this guy's awesome! Swear, he's the most down-to-earth person I've met! 
So here's something I wore for my Chasing-David-day:
Decided to wear my usual girly outfit but this time in color blocking!

Top: 168 Mall | Skirt: Mom's DIY | Shoes: 168 Mall | Bag: OASAP

Wore a long-sleeve peter pan collared top because of the cold weather, but I forgot it was sheer, so I still got freakin' cold inside the mall and almost chilled! Haha.

My favorite bag from OASAP! Sorry if this bag had a gasgas exposure na here on my blog! It's my favorite as of now eh. Mehehe. :)) My blue skirt was made by mom again. Awesome mom is awesooome!

Forever 21 ring. And my crappy abstract nail art. Haha!

Wore a jelly shoes that day because it's freakin' rainy here in Bicol. 



I still can't get over with my Chasing-David-day! My late lunch was so worth it! Haha. So excited for him to get back here in Bicol, we're going ukay-ukay hopping! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe