Juicy

8:56 AM

BAAAM! New look! ;) Remember when I told you guys that I wanted to chop my hair off like months ago? Well, after a long deliberation, I finally did it! I know.. I know.. my long curly hair is so sayang but I badly need this haircut guys. Forgive me na.. Haha

So yeah, for my very first outfit post with my new hairstyle, color blocking outfit with the A-Fash!

My A-Fash sisters kept on telling me that I look like a juice, thus the title. Hahaha

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Mom's | Pumps: Thrifted | Bag: OASAP

Decided to wear a sweet colored outfit because I've been wanting to wear this skirt for like forever. This is another hand-me-down from my mom! So glad my mom was able to keep this skirt. This has the cutest back ruffles detail!!

Collar Necklace and Ring from Yen's Butingthings. This collar necklace is still available at YB!

Perfect match juicy buttons bracelet to my outfit!

Matched my bag on my top. A dainty OASAP bag that I used that day for school.

And to add some pop to my outfit, a pair of thrifted deep pink pumps! A strawberry on the juice! Yay!


Thanks Ate Joyce for the photos!

Follow the A-Fash blog here!! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe