RED

6:53 PM


My Christmas outfit!! Can't help but to sing Taylor Swift's Red the whole day because of my outfit! Re-eh-eh-ed, re-eh-eh-ed~ Heehee *u*

Dress: Thrifted | Thights: ROMWE | Wedges: Thrifted


I don't have a photographer here in my hometown, so yeah~ Jamie-and-the-mirror-shot-in-the-glass-door is back! lol Thank God, Dad's too cool for taking my whole body shots! Thank you, Papa! ;*


DIY collar necklace! Open for pre-order for only P150! ;)
Contact me if you're interested!!


Crochet bow bracelet from Fingertip Accessories


Thank you Fingertip Accessories for making me another one of this cutiepatootie piano ring! (I lost my first one of this~ Mehehe)


ROMWE tights


Cutesy bow detail of my ROMWE tights! Too bad I didn't get to have a decent photo of this! Self-shot! Hee~



Holiday's pretty nice for me! Didn't receive a lot of gifts and money, but I'm so thankful because my family's so complete this Christmas season! Hope you're all enjoying your holidays too! Merry Christmas!! xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Reeeeed!!!!! Taylor Swift Ahhh!!! I love love this outfit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it! Haha. Thank you Soul Sissyyy! *u*

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that your dress is thrifted. I thought it's from an international online clothing shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I got it in the 3for100 actually! Haha. Speal steal! lol ;)

      Delete
  3. I dig the thights! I want one with hearts, but can't find one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try ROMWE. Hihi. Yun nga din gusto kong bilhin sa sunod. :> Hirap makahanap nyan sa Pinas eh. Kung may friend ka sa Japan or HK, pahanap ka ;)

      Delete
  4. Red suits you well! Love your blog! I follow!

    www.wheniescape.net

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe