Out Of This World

3:33 PM


I’ve been in this weird photo editing lately. Err, do you like it? ‘Cause if you don’t, I’ll stop it now because I can’t stop myself exploring what I can do with photoshop. Hihihi. Anyway~ I’m wearing cosmic print leggings here, so I thought I’d do an out of this world editing too! Hee~ Tell me what you think! ;)


I promised myself that I’ll be back on girly style again, but uhh~ I’m on the edgy style again! I wasn’t supposed to take my outfit shots here during my photoshoot with Lou (hey check out the photos here!). But she insisted, so I decided to wear something fashionable yet so comfy that I can sit and bend on the floor and be a photographer.

Leggings & Hat: ROMWE | Top & Shoes: Thrifted

Beautiful ROMWE cosmic leggings, just beautiful.. I become an instant head-turner whenever I wear this!

Statement necklace from 16th Street Boutique

Arm party! (L-R) Bracelet with diamonds: Paradise Treats, Peace & Skull bracelets: CaLee Shoppe
Heart Ring: Cutie Patooties
My favorite rockstar chunky heels boots as of the moment! Got this baby from a thrift store in Naga. Nice find, isn’t it? *wink*


Photos taken by Lou Sanchez
Processed by me


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Super gorgeous :"> Love it naenjoy ko mag take ng photos mo since you're really good at posing and stuff. Hihi <3 Keep it up ate jamie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! Thanks for taking my photos! Hihihi :3 Sanayan lang yan! lol :))

      Delete
  2. Love the photos !! You suit any style but my favorite on you will always be girly :3

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? *o* I miss being girly na din! Hihi. I'll sure be back with more of girly posts!! *u*

      Delete
  3. Cute! Love those shoes! <3

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your shoes!!!
    i love your editing skills! :D
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you edit your photos and really nice outfut yen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything! :)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com
    All Around Chekwa x Oasap May Giveaway. Join here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos! You are so good at editing and taking pictures!!!

    I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I think you would be intrested-http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/Win A Free Piece From Oasap on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is the last picture! So dreamy.
    I love your galaxy leggings too, I also have one in purple.

    http://annedistylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe