Back To School

3:29 PM


I'm totally back to school! Can't believe that it's just the first week of the semester, yet I'm already stressed out! Start with our super-ka-duper stressful and disappointing enrollment system, queuing in hours but just end up with closed subjects and unwanted schedule. *sigh* Anyway, I'm still happy to be back in school. Going back to the city of Naga and seeing my friends again, it's such a great feeling.


I so love the first weeks of every sem, because we're not required to wear our uniforms yet. It means, dressing up everyday! *hooray for that!* 
For my back to school outfit, I was inspired by Tokyo Fashion after being addicted to this online magazine full of kawaii outfits! Japanese fashion is just so adorable. They can match everything up, from prints on prints, textures, and lots of colors, yet it would still look great. You'll never look over-dressed in that place! Oh how I love to live there someday~

Top: OASAP | Skirt & Oxfords: Thrifted | Bag: ROMWE


Forgot to wear lip color! Err~ Glad I'm wearing Purple Mansion contact lenses! My face wouldn't look that plain. Hihi. *u*

OASAP top
Forever 21 ring | Cutie Patooties bracelet
So happy with my new backpack from ROMWE! So perfect for school and it's mint!! Such a cutie one. Extra cutie-fied by my personalized Cutie Patooties key chain! Lookie! That's me on clay and my blog name on a bottle cap! So awesome and unique right? *u*

Thrifted Oxfords | SM Accessories Lace socks

Hey, hey! I'm back with my A-Fash♥ But yeah~ it's just the four of us in this shoot because of conflict of schedules, and a lot of members already graduated. /sad
So yes! We're so open for new members!! All Ateneo fashion bloggers are very much welcome to join! It's fun to be an A-Fash member! We're just a group of people enjoying our love for fashion. So if you're an Atenean, and have a great passion for fashion, you are so, so welcome to join! Please send us a member request here.


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. You like a little girl, Ate Jamie. Hihi! So cute!! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTIE YEN! <3:D Miss you guys na see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. :) thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for reading my blog! I'll visit your blog sometimes! *wink*

      Delete
  4. You look like from a Japanese horror movie on your first photo. You know what I mean, not scary but just the aura. Maybe you're kinda pale in here and the photo's filters. :) But your contact lenses looks good on you, it opens your eyes a little bit. Nice!

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Ate D! That's what I thought too! Haha! Thank youuu!! ^_^

      Delete
  5. can I join tooo!?? :) lol
    anyway, I love Japan and its fashion too! I'd love to have a visit and adopt their fashion sense!!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Hope you're an Atenean though.. Hihi. Thank you, Em! *u*

      Delete
  6. Really cute outfit! That's what I miss about school, the first week of not wearing the school uniform. lol

    Have fun in your final year!

    http://annedistylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! I'll really make the most of my last year in school! ;)

      Delete
  7. Cute!! :)
    rheagulafo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Buy ka na din. Hihihi. Amanda and Celina have one too! :D
      Hee~ Thank you, Naaades!! *u*

      Delete
  9. What a sweet look! I love the frills on your socks and your blouse! And the color of that backpack--so cute!!


    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. Thank you!! I really appreciate your comment! :>

      Delete
  10. great post

    ★♡ don't miss the lovely AFTER30 giveaway on my blog♡★
    http://www.carriebloomwood.com/2013/06/carriebloomwood-for-after30-and-giveaway.html
    have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe