Lazy Gray

7:18 PM


Lazy gray, lazy day...
My schedule has been really hectic for the past few weeks. Pre-finals, Bicol Fashion Week, projects and more school and non-school related stuff. I was not able to go home to our hometown for three weeks! And now that I'm home.. oh boy~ lazy mode on! and been catching sleep also.


Perfect outfit post to show what I'm feeling as of now. Gloomy and lazy. Super laid-back clothes on A-Fash's theme, Shades of Gray. Built up my outfit on my thrifted Dolce & Gabanna top. Opted to keep it plain but a little edgy also by accessorizing~ shades, aztec necklace and peep-toe boots!

Aztec Necklace: Personalized Accessories
This necklace was originally triangular in shape, but I accidentally broke it. Good thing, it still looks good!

Boots: Thrifted
Badass lookin' boots! I feel so laid-back with "urmph" whenever I wear this boots! And I am really lovin' the gold animal face detail on it! Such a good find indeed! ;)


What do you think of this experimental look of mine? Hihi. Show some love on the comment box? *u*


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe