Beauty and a Beach

8:41 PM


Beach on September? Why not?! ;)


I was inspired to go to the beach while in our long school vacation because of the Peñafrancia Festival (belated happy fiesta btw to the Naguenos!). I was in my hometown Daet for four straight days, and of course, I took a day of those to visit my favorite beach~ the Bagasbas Beach!


And~ I got a new pair of Havaianas flipflops *hooray* Perfect for my day at the beach! I think it’s my first time to blog an outfit post wearing flipflops huh?

DIY fringe knot top, Thrifted shorts and floral top, Havaianas flipflops


Havaianas flipflops | CaLee Shoppe peace bracelet
This pair is one of the new designs of Havaianas. I really love the doodle detail of it! I am really a big fan of doodles~ and neons! A pair you could actually wear on different casual occasions and comfy days. With proper styling, you can still look stylish even when you’re just on flipflops!


And won’t you agree that it’s extra fab and stylish if it’s Havaianas?! Sure you’d agree with me! ;)


And won’t you also agree with me with the title of this blog post? Hahaha! Okay guys~ it actually sounds clever and hope you’d agree on it too. Hahaha


Summer on September! Hope this post and Havaianas made you feel it too. Because with Havaianas, it’s Always Summer! 


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. You're so gorgeous as ever, especially on the last two photos!!! Ahhh, so pretty!! *u*


    Love always,
    Kae Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're pretty as well Kae! Thanks much! Heehee <3

      Delete
  2. Wearing shorts makes you look taller Yen! Love the second photo (Nakakadaya ng height) hahaha! Mag shorts na palagi ha. :D

    -Didi http://francesandflair.tumblr.com/post/62150397932/inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahihihi. Kainis kasi dress code ng Ateneo! Haha. Thanks, Didi!! ;*

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! :)

    Lovelove,
    Cha
    http://thevoguetales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamiiieee you are too cute!
    thank you for stopping by my blog!
    would you mind to follow each on blogovin' or GFC?
    let me know :)

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thanks!!! I'm already following you! Hee. I'd be really happy if you'd follow me too! *u*
      Glad to know that you've also dropped by to my blog! <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Made it myself! Hihi hashtag proud loljk =))

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe