Blacks and Cats

8:15 PM

So here's what I wore during the Bloggers United 6! I just blogged about my first ever BU experience here. Hope you could check it out! I enjoyed blogging it. It's been a long time since I blogged a pretty lengthy post. Hihi. So yeah, talk about the outfit!

It's my first time to take an outfit shoot in Manila! *yay* Ate Joyce and I had our outfit shoot just outside the World Trade Center. There were also a number of bloggers taking their OOTDs near us. Blogger duties! Seeing lots of fashionistas all over the place is such a breath of fresh air! It's my dream to have the everyday.

If it wasn't for the tights, I would be wearing a head-to-toe thrifted outfit! I also got to meet some fashionistas and bloggers there and we got to talk about our outfits too. Seems like there are a lot of Thrift Store fanatics in Manila too!

Decided to wear a simple black dress because I knew the place would be so crowded and I had to wear hassle-free clothes. But still fashionable of course! Got the dress for only Php50! And guess what, it's H&M!

Brought a pullover with me just in case the place would be chilly. And tying it around your waist, can be that fab in case the place became warm! Such a nice way revamp an outfit and it could also add subtle silhouette.  

Tights: Romwe
What's a Spotlight on Jamie outfit without cuteness, eh? I guess I still have it in me. Hihi.

Met a fashionista guy there with the same pair of creepers! He also got it in a thrift store. lol Such a great buy! One of my favorites right now. Height without smite! (okay I just made out the rhyme haha) I'm wearing a pair of cat socks from F21 too. Forgot to take a detail photo. Oops!


Aaand that's it! My time now's too limited for a year-ender post. So yeah, I guess this will be my last outfit post for this year! I still have a lot of backlogs. More than 5 outfit posts and at least 3 events, I think. I'll try to be a more diligent *big word* blogger this coming year! Hee~ Happy new year, everyone! Toodles!


Photos taken by Frances Joyce Vasquez

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look stunning Jamie! Happy New Year :)

    xx Jem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha. Love that you called me badass! Now, I feel legit. lol Thanks, Nades!! ;)

      Delete
  3. You look so hot and beautiful sa 2nd and 3rd photo. :) You look like Jamie Chung. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe! She's too gorge! :""">
      Thank you Ate D! <3

      Delete
  4. I love the 3rd photo! Reminds me so much of those Asian dramas. Lol. Great photography by Joyce as well. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just dramatic. or too Asian? Haha. Asian rules! Thanks Ate Daf! ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe