Style Shift

8:50 PM

Top, Skirt & Boots: Thrifted | Bag: Romwe | Tights: Gaisano
Can't remember the last time I had worn a super girly outfit. In school, if I'm not in my pair of edgy black boots, I go for bohemian clothes. And whenever I'm in my internship duty, I go for classic style. It also seems that my taste in color had also changed. There are more dark colors in my closet now. Though I still like hints of pastel colors in my coordinates.


Maybe I just don't feel girly, romantic or whimsical these days. Or maybe I'm now feelin' that I'm kinda old for skater skirts and lace socks? I'm now liking the comfort and attitude that boots can give me. Plus, black pieces are less time-consuming to build an outfit with.

Piano ring: Fingertip Accessories

Anyhoo, one of A-Fash's theme this December was stripes, and this is what I came up with. I was the only girl present in the shoot, so yeah, I intended not to join the group shot anymore. No groupie photo for this post! Heh~ Please support the A-Fash Fashion Community by liking our page! ;)

Any thoughts on my style shift? Don't forget to put some love on the comment box! More blog posts to come!
xo, Jamie

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Will find my way back into that, someday, maybe :)

      Delete
  2. your so pretty and awesome \mm/ hoping to see you someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! I hope you're not in anon tho :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe