Japan October 2014

8:38 PM

So I figured out that it'll take me a long time again to be able to blog about my trip to Japan last October (duh, I'm still not done with my Japan April 2014 series!), so yeah, this time I've decided to capture Japan thru a video!


One of my most favorite things to do in Japan is people-watching! Yes, it might sound a little creepy, but yes, I do enjoy that! Not to creep out on other people's personal lives, but to observe Japan's take on fashion. I mean, fashionistas are everywhere in Japan! It's like 80% of their population take fashion SERIOUSLY. You'll see that in the clip I took at a crossing in Harajuku, from 1:03 to 1:50. Just random people, crossing the streets. But I felt like watching fashionistas in Tumblr or Lookbook come alive! Haha. IDK, it just amazes me a lot. 

Some of the places you'll also see in the video are Shibuya crossing, Hitachi Seaside Park *the one with fluffy red plants called Kotchia*, Tokyo Central Station, and Kawaguchi road. 

Hope you enjoyed the video! It's my first time to do something like this. *wink*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're good at taking videos Ate Yen! I loved it :) Next time take a video of yourself singing naman ~ x

    Patricia Javier | I'm on Bloglovin'
    www.patriciasjavier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe