Quench Your Thrist

11:17 AM

I look really creepy in most these photos that I, myself, am being terrified by my look in these shots. My dark circles even cooperated in this halloween theme. HAHAHA

I've finally conquered my fear of wearing all back and wearing striking red lips! I've always felt like I'm mourning whenever I wear all black. IDK, I've always been afraid of all black coordinate. But ageing made me realize it's all just classy! 


Same with red lips. I think I really look mature when I'm wearing red lips? I almost cannot recognize myself whenever I wear red lippies! Just so not me. But halloween is an exception!!!

Special thankies to my brotha from anotha motha, Paul Echano, for tagging along with me just to take these OOTD photos! Hihi

Quench your thirst...

Paul and I were all weirded out when almost all the people we bumped into, always say 'MEOW' to us! Hahaha both creepy and funny. All because of my necklace!

Bracelets from Bonita Y Elegante. Been addicted to mid-finger rings lately! There are still more mid-finger rings on my online shop, KawaiiYen Shop! Visit us on Facebook and Instagram! ;)

My now black boots. It used to be brown! Got it painted. Now I look like I have a new shoes! lol

BOO! [¬º-°]¬

WHAT I AM WEARING
Dress: H&M
Rucksack: Japan
Necklace: Forever21
Boots: Thrifted

Photography by PAUL ECHANO

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. So pretty Ate Yen! And your hair is so long naa :) Lovin' your all black outfit with a touch of gold and silver accessories.

    Patricia Javier | www.patriciasjavier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, love the pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look great!!!! :)

    http://www.mizdee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't worn an all black coordinate yet but maybe soon I will <3 Your red lippie is a perfect contrast on your outfit! <3

    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! This all black outfit is so perf for Halloween. :)


    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look cool. so effortlessly stylish.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie Black. Love you style Jaime, you look so pretty and elegant!

    xoxo!
    Sab <3
    http://iamsabiefashionista.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots
    hope you had a good weekend

    x
    e d i o t

    ReplyDelete
  9. You cant go wrong with all black. I really like this outfit.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe