AGORA Magazine Feature: Athletic Chic

1:02 AM

IT’S OUT! IT’S OUT! IT’S OUT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THE SECOND ISSUE OF AGORA MAGAZINE IS NOW OUT. AND I’M IN IT, PAGE 39! GO! GO! GO!



 I’ve been keeping this to you guys for quite a long time now, and now it’s finally out! From being just their blogger on their first issue, now, I’m already a contributor! AGORA Magazine is a non-profit online magazine dedicated to become a platform for up-and-coming Bikolano artists in the fields of Photography, Fashion, Beauty, Music, Literature, Film, Visual Arts such as Painting and Illustration, Theatre, Industrial and Interior Design and other fields of creativity.


Seeing my name and face in this very well admired and classy magazine is such an awesome feeling. I mean, this is a Bicol magazine, a fashion and arts magazine! This is HUGE!


This issue of AGORA has a theme of ‘saud’ or market. And in this issue, I raided all my favorite thrift shops / ukay-ukay here in Bicol to feature 6 head-to-toe thrifted looks that you’d never notice to be segunda mano clothing!


In this blog post is the first look in my fashion editorial with AGORA Magazine. The Athletic Chic look. I’ve created this look with this gorgeous watercolor-print tee as the main piece that I bought for only P50! Skort for also P50, Panda cap is P100.


And would you believe? This chunky heel boots is only P250?! And a total look of just P450!


I’m being a rebel in fashion now that I’ve become a non-follower of rules on specific styles and matching accessories and clothes. As long as it looks good to me and I’m comfortable with it, then I’ll feel good wearing it the whole day! I don't even care if it's just segunda mano or second hand. Because price really doesn't matter on clothes, with the right styling and mix-and-matching, and as long as you wear it with confidence and class, nothing can go on your way! *wink*

Watch out for my next AGORA Magazine look blog post, because I’ll be listing down where you can find my favorite thrift shops here in Bicol!


PHOTOGRAPHY BY 
Paul Echano

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Shannen Espeña
Roanne Gardose
Ja Marti Escandor

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can't wait for the other looks! Congrats Yen! Shoot together soon dahil andito ka na sa Nagaaaaaaa. Haha. Harthart.

    Love, Didi of Frances and Flair
    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations that's so awesome! I love the top you chose :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe