Bicol Bloggers' #SSSStaycation: Crown Hotel

2:06 AM

Our next stop on our Bicol Bloggers’ #SSSstaycation? My favorite part. Checking in at our home for our staycation, the Crown Hotel!

To read the backstory of our Bicol Bloggers’ #SSSstaycation, you can click here. And for all the posts in this series, it's in this link!

As the blogger who’s been called out by the bed the most (nighttime worker here), I am the most excited to meet my room for the night (and even in our short time breaks, I snuck in some power naps! Haha). Crown Hotel did not disappoint me! 


Crown Hotel has been operating since the 60's, making it the longest operating hotel in Naga City. It's amazing how it stood the test of time, fire and calamities. It has become a landmark in Naga City, being at the heart of the city. Located just in front of the Plaza Quince Martires and beside Plaza Quezon and Plaza Rizal. Imagine how many fascinating stories the walls of this hotel could tell you!


Crown Hotel offers the best view of Naga City in their rooms! It caters to every customer as it has many type of rooms in your preference. Their price is very competitive too! I'd say it's the cheapest in its category. And what I like the most about this hotel is it's located in the very heart of centro, so every place can be easily reached by foot or by tricycle/jeep.



Their available rooms:


Executive Suite A - Php6,000



I want to live in this room! It has its own living room.


I want to live in this bathroom! *just kidding* This bathroom is really spacious and has some fancy bathtub!


This hotel is also famous for tourists participating in the annual celebration of Peñafrancia Festival here in Camarines Sur because this hotel has the best view for that, especially in their Executive Suite A!



Executive Suite B - Php4,500


Deluxe Twin Bed - Php3,000

Our room for the night was the same as this, Deluxe Twin Bed. Can be occupied by two people, but when you're clingy like us Bicol Bloggers, you can make it four! *LOL* There are also rooms that connects to each other if you'll be checking in with your family and friends.

Deluxe Single - Php2,500

If you are on budget, you can try their standard rooms. Lesser facilities you can enjoy but would never sacrifice your comfort! And even if this is their standard rooms, I think this room is still very spacious compared to other hotels in this price.

Standard Single - Php1,500

Standard Twin Bed - Php2,500

Generally, I am very pleased with my experience in this hotel. It's very satisfying for its value, and their staff is very accommodating and pleasant. See my ratings below. Once I got the experience their service on our first day, I already said to myself, I'll be coming back to this! Crown Hotel also has a cafe, resto and mini bar inside it which I will be blogging soon!

SPOTLIGHT RATING:
Value: 5/5
Location: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Cleanliness: 5/5
Sleep Quality: 4/5
Rooms: 4/5

Crown Hotel is exactly located at Elias Angeles corner P. Burgos Sts., Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines. They have a free shuttle service to and from Pili Airport daily. Contact the hotel at (054) 473 8305 for bookings. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/crownhotel.ph | New website will be launched SOON! http://crownhotel.ph


Photos by Nick Pahati


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Crown Hotel looks nice. There's also one in Baguio, my home town, but I've never really tried it. Duh, like why would I go to a hotel in my own city. Ha! Anyway, you took really great photos. The executive suite A is the must book, plus it's really cheap. I might try it, next time I go visit my home town. Ha!

    Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

    PS. I have my very first giveaway on my blog. Hope you can join.

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe