AGORA Magazine Feature: Renegade Remix

10:59 AM

Second outfit on my AGORA Magazine Feature is now up! So yes, recently, I’ve been featured in the very first arts and fashion magazine in Bicol. No biggie~

..loljk Are you kidding me? I’m still feeling the kilig whenever I get to see my beautiful photos taken by my rad photographer friend, Paul Echano, in the pages of the second issue of AGORA Magazine. THE AGORA Magazine!

Here’s a preview of my second look on the AGORA Magazine! Pages 43-44.


So if you haven’t read my blog post about the first outfit I had on the magazine yet, I did a fashion editorial on this Bicol magazine featuring only items that I’ve bought at thrift stores, a.k.a. ukay-ukay! You’d be surprised that AGORA challenged me to pull off a whole outfit with a budget of just 500 below for this fashion editorial!

In this outfit, would you believe that I only got to spend Php550? Yes, head-to-toe! My Corset Top only costs Php150, Denim Jacket for only Php100, Denim Skift for Php50, and my trusty Chunky Heeled Boots only costs Php250!

Yes, you can really have a magazine-like ensemble in just ukay-ukay finds here in Bicol!

Curious about where my favorite thrift shops here in Bicol are? Browse the second issue of AGORA Magazine now, or stay tuned on my next blog posts on this AGORA Magazine Feature series! 4 more outfits to go!

So what do you think about this outfit? A Yay or a Nay? Share your thoughts on the comment box below!


PHOTOGRAPHY: Paul Echano




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the denim on denim look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! you look fab!
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe