K-lenspop: Bunny Color Brown Circle Lenses Review

7:04 PM

Let's talk about contact lenses! It's been a while since I last posted a contact lenses review, or any review of a product for that matter, so I'm very excited for this!

This time, I'm going to review K-lenspop's Bunny Color Brown lenses.

K-lenspop is a leading company of Circle Lens & Cosmetic Lens. They are the trend maker of beauty lens that make women's eyes more beautiful. They have almost every Korea's lenses to offer customers more comfortable & various lenses.

Let's start with the packaging. I totally commend the packaging of K-lenspop! Super kawaii! The box contains with the lenses bottles, and also a free lenses container and a pair of lenses tweezers.

I like how the box already contains useful instructions on how to put and remove your contact lenses.

It also has a more detailed instructions inside on how to use and take care of your lenses. I find this very helpful since I still am quite new to using circle lenses. I honestly think that all lenses shops should have these guide in every purchase. I remember the first time I had bought my pair of circle lenses, no guide, instructions or anything, so I still had to ask my friend Google for the safety precautions on how to put and take care circle lenses. It was a little scary since I was not that sure if it'll gonna be safe or not! So thanks for this!

So, for the circle lenses.. K-lenspop personally chose this color and design for me. And I was so glad they chose this! The color was so perfect for my complexion.

Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Power:
0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-10.00(0.50Step)
(There are no -0.25, -0.75 -5.25 -5.75)
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

This is how it looks when worn. My eye color is originally very dark brown, almost black. This Bunny Color Brown Circle Lenses looks very subtle on me, and that's really how I wanted it to be. My to-go-for lenses should also always have a thick, or at least have an outside ring to make that dollish effect, also make your eyes bigger and cuter for that Korean eyes effect.


Love that this circle lenses' color make me look more "tisay" or have fairer complexion. Makes my look more brighter. It's also surprisingly comfy!

Overall, I'm giving this K-lenspop Bunny Color Brown Circle Lenses this rating~ 

Packaging: 10/10
Color: 10/10
Design: 9/10
Comfort: 9/10

Visit K-lenspop for more choices of lenses.

For this outfit I'm wearing here, click here for more details.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. They look really nice and natural on you ♥

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a very nice lenses... I agree it look natural.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envy to those who could wear contact lenses easily. Have hard time with that. Hahaa!

    Elisha | http://loveelisha.net/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe