Oh, Deer!

6:59 PM

Shot last Tuesday, blogged today! Booyah! Talk about being productive. Hoho. Thanks to my blogging manager, Nick Pahati, for monitoring and requiring me to post at least one blog post a day. Motivation of a Bicol Blogger. Hihi.

Thanks also to him for these wonderful photos! Gosh~ It’s been a long while since my last photo shoot! So it’s gotta be big. Like a-shoot-in-a-deer-farm-almost-an-hour-away-from-Naga big!

I’ve been wanting to go to this Deer Farm for a long time. My blogger friends always go here for shoots and entertaining tourist friends. Surprisingly, this place is still not that known among the Nagueños. Maybe because it’s kinda hard to go to. Even I was not able to remember the roads we’ve taken. Mehe~ 

What a treasure! Who would think that we have these pretty deers just a few minutes from the city? A must item on your to-go-to list. It was really fun seeing deers for the first time! They may look a bit dangerous because of their antlers, but actually, they’re totally harmless and would not even go near you if you don’t have food. 

Antlers!!

Ahh! It was so fun feeding them! We were only able to be near them when the farm caretakers allowed us to feed them. If you’re also interested to visit this deer farm, it is located in Barangay Sta. Cruz, Ocampo at the foot of Mount Isarog.

Yesterday was swear the most productive day I’ve had in 6 months! I’ve been into 3 blogging events in just one day. Talk about not having a night job anymore. Haha. I am sure making the most of my time unemployed!

Decided to have a shoot immediately, after having the first sponsored clothing in months. I so missed blogging events! *and freebies* ^_^ Speaking of events… Another boutique just recently opened here in Naga! Cheers to more fashion resources! Cheers to Style Hub Boutique!

Style Hub Boutique is owned by the very young businesswoman, Ms. Angela Imperial. This boutique is carrying 8 of the top online shop brands here in Bicol, namely, The Basic Clothing by Jah Ayqo, Phi N Pinks by Ruth Ng, Bonita y Elegante by Carla Dy, Tumblr Shirts by Chino Lozada, Ode To Her by Nathalie Florendo, Pink Chamomile by Tin Marian, B-boy Apparel by Jasper Ong and Poppy Blush. Located at G/F, JPII Atrium, Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City (near USI).

The top I’m wearing here is from the brand Ode To Her in the Style Hub Boutique. I’ve been eyeing this top once I’ve entered the boutique. I just couldn’t resist embroidery tops! They’re so feminine and I so love that it’s midriff. Perfect for hot days here in the Philippines. Or going to a deer farm!

I’ve based my outfit on this top from Ode To Her, and since it’s going to be a shoot in the farm, my trusty pair of bootsies will never be out in the scene. I’ve decided also to pair these with my ripped high-waist shorts from Classy Fab Sis, and my fave floppy brim hat from Anwco.

Cheesy photo coming up...
Hihihihihihihi~

So how’s this for a comeback shoot? Yay or nay? I’m giving it a “yay” for Nick Pahati’s amazing photos, and of course, because of the lovely herd of deer! Oh, deer! They’re really cute!


WHAT I AM WEARING
Boots: Thrifted
Hat: Anwco


Photography by NICK PAHATI



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like your outfit very much.. So chic!
    Nice photos also kudos to your photographer.
    This is exciting to learn about a deer farm in Naga. I havent been to Naga but its good to know so I can atleast put it to my go-to list in my future travel...

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic outfit! It is so cool to know that there is a deer farm existing. You have an interesting province to explore with.
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe